Author Topic: CNN’s Lemon: Nikki Haley ‘Not In Her Prime’ — A Woman’s Prime ‘in 20s, and 30s and Maybe 40s’  (Read 1661 times)

Online goatprairie

He isn't even fit to hawk a "Sham Wow"  But I would enjoy that Infomercial!
What ever happened to Vince Offer? Are you following me camera man?

Online goatprairie

All the lib talking heads and various idiots in the media are at a loss as to how to handle Haley.
They know calling her a white supremacist or some other race-baiting pejorative won’t work with most Americans.
Mary Trump’s tweet was nothing less than deranged.
The libs will have to huddle and come up with some kind of strategy to label Haley without bothering to counter any of her policy positions. Maybe she keeps men in binders or travels with her dog (if she has one) on top of her car. They’ll think of something.

Online goatprairie

Time for Lemon to be ousted.
Black and homosexual. The big shots at CNN will have to walk on eggshells figuring out how to handle Lemon. They know he’s a clueless disaster who only has a show because of his identity.
But how to get rid of him is another matter. These things must be done delicately.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Black and homosexual. The big shots at CNN will have to walk on eggshells figuring out how to handle Lemon. They know he’s a clueless disaster who only has a show because of his identity.
But how to get rid of him is another matter. These things must be done delicately.

HR should be building a case on him to justify his termination
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.