Author Topic: New York Migrant Busing Crisis Begs the Question: "How Many?"  (Read 264 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
New York Migrant Busing Crisis Begs the Question: "How Many?"
« on: February 16, 2023, 10:38:34 am »

PUBLISHED:  Wed, FEB 15th 2023 @ 4:27 am EST  by  Jeremy Beck

The "migrant busing" story has taken a new turn. New York City - a self-proclaimed "sanctuary city" - has "no more room" according to its mayor. Now, apparently, NYC is busing migrants north of the border.

Exceeding worldly limits can quickly become a cruel kind of compassion.

Help End The Border Crisis
There are 160 million adults worldwide who want to permanently relocate to the United States today. Hundreds of millions more would resettle here if they only could.

New York City is buckling under 30,000.

Mayor Adams believes he needs $4.2 billion to cover the costs of the crisis in 2023 and 2024, and he doesn't have the budget. That's the cold reality.

https://www.numbersusa.com/blog/new-york-migrant-busing-crisis-begs-question-how-many
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: New York Migrant Busing Crisis Begs the Question: "How Many?"
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2023, 10:42:19 pm »

There is no limit.
They will just keep coming.

Offline Kamaji

Re: New York Migrant Busing Crisis Begs the Question: "How Many?"
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2023, 12:11:53 am »
$4.2 billion for 30,000??   That’s $140,000 per individual.  Most honest Americans don’t make that in honest wages each year!!!