Author Topic: After Biden Sent $1B to PLO, Israeli Deaths Rose 900%  (Read 139 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
After Biden Sent $1B to PLO, Israeli Deaths Rose 900%
« on: February 16, 2023, 04:58:25 pm »
After Biden Sent $1B to PLO, Israeli Deaths Rose 900%
It cost $10,000 to kill a 6-year-old boy and the terrorists have the money.
February 15, 2023 by Daniel Greenfield 33 Comments

When Secretary of State Blinken met with PLO leader Mahmoud Abbas, he boasted of the over billion dollars in aid that the Biden administration had programmed for the terrorist territories.

That aid has come with a very heavy price.

In Feb 2019, President Trump’s total cutoff of aid became official. That year, 10 Israelis or people in Israeli controlled areas were killed in stabbings, shootings, rocket and other attacks, down from 12 the previous year, and 15 in 2017, and 16 in 2016.

In 2020 however only three Israelis were killed.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/after-biden-sent-1b-to-plo-israeli-deaths-rose-900/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: After Biden Sent $1B to PLO, Israeli Deaths Rose 900%
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2023, 05:00:59 pm »
It's counterproductive to send money to the Palestinian Arab government(s).

They spend their money on rockets to launch against Israel instead of allocating it to hospitals, schools, and other services which would improve quality of life in the Palestinian Arab territories.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online Kamaji

Re: After Biden Sent $1B to PLO, Israeli Deaths Rose 900%
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2023, 05:28:41 pm »
It's counterproductive to send money to the Palestinian Arab government(s).

They spend their money on rockets to launch against Israel instead of allocating it to hospitals, schools, and other services which would improve quality of life in the Palestinian Arab territories.

:thumbsup: