General Category > Computers

e-Book Readers

(1/5) > >>

Kamaji:
I've been thinking about getting one for the commute, and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations (pro or con).

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: Kamaji on February 16, 2023, 02:58:59 pm ---I've been thinking about getting one for the commute, and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations (pro or con).

--- End quote ---

I am on EBoox on a droid... Not really a recommend, except it is the one I kept after discarding around three or four others.

Not committed even yet, as my primary prerequisite is not yet met - That being control of where the library goes... Which I have yet to find out for sure.

But the look and feel is alright. And it remembers where I stopped last. My eyes don't get tired too quickly reading it.  :shrug:

Gefn:
I have a kindle.

It’s good but I prefer to hold an actual book.

There’s an app for a kindle for your phone in the App Store, I’m sure it’s available for Android as well.

Amazon will give you a free chapter of a book so you can see if this is something you might like and/or use.

Gefn:
I also like to listen to books

Bigun:

--- Quote from: Gefn on February 16, 2023, 04:19:41 pm ---I also like to listen to books

--- End quote ---

You can do that with the Kindle app @Gefn .  IF you can abide their text to speech technology.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version