Author Topic: Hunter Biden’s link to disgraced ex-FBI official Charles McGonigal By Miranda Devine  (Read 242 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Hunter Biden’s link to disgraced ex-FBI official Charles McGonigal
By Miranda Devine   
February 15, 2023 11:31pm

The FBI’s reputation problems have accelerated with the arrest on corruption charges of Charles McGonigal, the former chief of counterintelligence for the FBI’s New York field office, one of the most powerful spy-hunters in the country — who also happened to be connected to Hunter Biden.

In twin indictments last month, McGonigal was charged with taking secret cash payments from a former Albanian intelligence officer, holding secret meetings with Albanian Prime Minister Edi Rama, and attempting to remove top Kremlin oligarch Oleg Deripaska from a US sanctions list.

The Albanians cited by prosecutors tie this scandal to Hunter Biden and the Chinese energy company CEFC that paid him and uncle Jim Biden millions of dollars in a deal which Joe Biden was slated to join after his vice presidency ended.

According to prosecutors, McGonigal received $225,000 in cash in the fall of 2017 while he was the FBI’s counterintelligence chief in New York, from an Albanian former intelligence official, identified in the Albanian and European media as Agron Neza.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/02/15/hunter-bidens-link-to-disgraced-ex-fbi-official-charles-mcgonigal/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

German newspaper cancels corruption report on Biden's Albanian buddy
By John Schindler
May 13, 2023 02:02 PM
In recent months, the Washington Examiner has reported on the strange story of how Albania, a NATO ally that few Americans think about, has become Europe’s own narco-state over the past decade. And has done so with the peculiar tolerance of the Biden administration. ...

Things got tricky for Tirana with January’s indictment by the Justice Department of Charles McGonigal, a senior FBI official who went rogue and stands charged with money laundering. As this contributor has reported , the McGonigal scandal, which is highly embarrassing for the FBI, possesses a major Albanian angle. Moreover, McGonigal’s relationship with Rama, including involvement in alleged shakedowns of Albanian businesspeople for millions of dollars, raises troubling questions about who in Washington knew what was going on.

Recently, this contributor speculated that the Biden administration may be preparing to cut ties with Rama and his associates, given the increasingly public nature of the McGonigal scandal. It seems I spoke too soon.

A few days ago, I was contacted by a senior reporter with Bild, a major German tabloid. To be clear, Bild does serious reporting, and it’s Europe’s highest-circulation newspaper. Bild has previously reported embarrassing things about Rama, including wiretaps showing the prime minister’s involvement in vote-buying and blackmail. ...

However, the Bild reporter informed me, with surprise and dismay, that top editors had killed the story (which included comments from others besides myself, such as top German security experts). When I asked why, the reporter informed me that Bild leadership explained that "Washington stands by Rama," and therefore, the report cannot run.

Rama’s influence in Germany is real.  ...
Washington Examiner
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org