Author Topic: Ross Clark On ‘Not Zero’: How An Irrational Target Will Impoverish You, Help China  (Read 157 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY DR. BENNY PEISER, GUEST POST ON FEB 15, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS, VIDEOS

Ross Clark On ‘Not Zero’: How An Irrational Target Will Impoverish You, Help China
Net Zero Watch has today launched a new podcast series.

Climate of Fear aims to enable thoughtful and critical conversations about climate and energy, which are so often missing from today’s intolerant and shrill atmosphere.

It is being hosted by our Head of Policy, Harry Wilkinson.

During the first episode, which is now available across multiple platforms, Wilkinson talks to writer Ross Clark about the myths around Net Zero and his aptly named new book, Not Zero: How an Irrational Target Will Impoverish You, Help China (and Won’t Even Save the Planet)

https://climatechangedispatch.com/ross-clark-on-not-zero-how-an-irrational-target-will-impoverish-you-help-china/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson