Author Topic: So glad my parents who retired to Broward County, Florida, didn’t live to see this  (Read 156 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
So glad my parents who retired to Broward County, Florida, didn’t live to see this
FEBRUARY 12, 2023 BY BARENAKEDISLAM5 COMMENTS
RE-ZONING FOR MONSTER-SIZED EXPANSION of Nur-ul-Islam (NUI) Mosque, a terror-linked South Florida Islamic center and School in Broward County, Florida, that wants minarets as high as 100 feet tall, complete with loudspeakers to blast the Muslim Call to Prayer, featuring radical,  fundamentalist imams and teachers, was made possible, in part, by cash bribes to the mayor.

Frontpage Mag – Joe Kaufman (h/t Marvin W) This did not sit well with the city’s residents, especially those living in the vicinity of the mosque. Dozens spoke out at the meetings, protesting the center’s potential effect on traffic, aesthetics, amplified Call to Prayer noise pollution and taxes. Yet, nothing was mentioned about the subject of TERROR, something that the center has several links to. And when the mayor said he received money from NUI, no one cried foul.
Cooper City is somewhat quiet and low-key, and its architecture, devoid of any high-rise buildings, reflects this narrative. NUI, which was incorporated in 1983, was asking for the city to provide a ‘variance’ – an exception – that would permit it to erect a structure that would be at least double the size of what current city zoning codes allow for. According to NUI, the minarets are a necessity for any mosque and, as well, to distinguish it from that of a Hindu temple.

Additionally, NUI asked for a brand new three-story school building and the mosque, itself, what it referred to as a “grand mosque.”

https://barenakedislam.com/2023/02/12/so-glad-my-parents-who-retired-to-broward-county-florida-didnt-live-to-see-this/
« Last Edit: February 15, 2023, 05:28:58 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The followers of muhammed are staking out their territory, and nobody is moving to stop them.

A question I've been asking for almost 20 years now:
Who's winning...?