Author Topic: Kamala Harris Says Chinese Spy Balloon Episode Should Not Impact Relations with China  (Read 329 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kamala Harris Says Chinese Spy Balloon Episode Should Not Impact Relations with China

Jacob Bliss 15 Feb 2023 Washington, DC

Vice President Kamala Harris told Politico during an interview Tuesday the U.S. military downing a suspected Chinese spy balloon should not impact diplomatic relations with communist China.

“I don’t think so, no,” she told the outlet while arguing the Biden administration seeks “competition” with Beijing and “not conflict or confrontation.”

The vice president also noted she made similar comments to the Chinese communist dictator Xi Jinping in November when they met at the Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation summit in Bangkok. “Everything that has happened in the last week and a half is, we believe, very consistent with our stated approach,” she said.

Tensions between China and the U.S. appeared to grow after the U.S. military shot down a Chinese vessel believed to be surveillance aircraft in early February over the Atlantic Ocean off the Carolina coast.

Despite U.S. officials claiming it was a spy balloon with surveillance capability, China maintains it was just an off-course weather balloon.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/02/15/kamala-harris-says-chinese-spy-balloon-episode-should-not-impact-relations-with-china/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Democrats know as the Chinese buy our politicians, the Chinese can do no wrong, despite how many wrong or how grievous the wrongs are, the Chinese are just as blameless as the jihad muslims are.  Remember democrats told us 9-11 was our fault.
 :yowsa: :smokin: :yowsa:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

... but totally worth it for Apple's larger profit margins on its iPhones made by slave Chinese labor in FoxConn factories.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2023, 06:17:36 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Hey, give the girl a break....

I am guessing Kamala has quite a bit of expertise hiding rubber and plastic devices in relationships.  :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The Cackler telling China, yes sir may I have another? Sure I can understand that with her very limited intellectual ability how she wouldn't see our air space and national security violated by an enemy state as no problem, obviously the check cleared.

Online mountaineer

You know, I like balloons. They're fun, right? They float through the air (waving hands), just floating, going wherever they want to go. Of course, some balloons are actually controlled by the Chinese, but that's okay. I like the Chinese, too. (giggles) But balloons are fun. You know who really likes balloons? Dogs! Right? (uncontrollable cackling) They like to chase them and try to bite them. You know who eats dogs? The Chinese!! When I see a Chinese spy balloon floating over America, I wonder if a dog would like to try to catch it. I wouldn't want that! (cackle). The Chinese might get mad if your dog caught one of their spy balloons, right? (More uncontrollable cackling). I think I'd like some chow mein right now.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline berdie

You know, I like balloons. They're fun, right? They float through the air (waving hands), just floating, going wherever they want to go. Of course, some balloons are actually controlled by the Chinese, but that's okay. I like the Chinese, too. (giggles) But balloons are fun. You know who really likes balloons? Dogs! Right? (uncontrollable cackling) They like to chase them and try to bite them. You know who eats dogs? The Chinese!! When I see a Chinese spy balloon floating over America, I wonder if a dog would like to try to catch it. I wouldn't want that! (cackle). The Chinese might get mad if your dog caught one of their spy balloons, right? (More uncontrollable cackling). I think I'd like some chow mein right now.

:rolling:

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher

Been watching the Gutfeld paraodies of the cackler?

They are a hoot....
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.