Author Topic: FINGERPRINTS OF UNVACCINATED NYC TEACHERS REPORTEDLY SENT TO FBI WITH 'PROBLEM CODES': 'INVASION OF  (Read 469 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
FINGERPRINTS OF UNVACCINATED NYC TEACHERS REPORTEDLY SENT TO FBI WITH 'PROBLEM CODES': 'INVASION OF PRIVACY'
Published: February 14, 2023 | Print Friendly and PDF

SOURCE: MSN

The fingerprints of unvaccinated New York City teachers were reportedly sent to the FBI with "problem code" flags, prompting outrage from former educators who lost their jobs over the mandate.

Earlier this month, John Bursch, who is representing teachers who are suing the city over the mandate, said teachers who refused the shot now have a "flag in their file," which will impact their ability to get another job.

"When the city puts these problem codes on employees who have been terminated because of their unconstitutional policies, not only do they have this flag in their files, but their fingerprints are sent with that flag to the FBI and the New York Criminal Justice Services, so it impacts their ongoing ability to get employment at other places," Bursch said Feb. 8.

https://www.blacklistednews.com/article/84092/fingerprints-of-unvaccinated-nyc-teachers-reportedly-sent-to-fbi-with-problem-codes-invasion-of.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Flag the unjabbbed?

Gee, I wonder what they do with pedophiles and groomers?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Polly Ticks

Earlier this month, John Bursch, who is representing teachers who are suing the city over the mandate, said teachers who refused the shot now have a "flag in their file," which will impact their ability to get another job.

Here's a news flash.  The un-jabbed are already having a harder time getting another job.  My husband was laid off, and while he has been applying to dozens of places every single day, nearly every job listing still says "must be vaccinated".   
9999hair out0000
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline berdie

Here's a news flash.  The un-jabbed are already having a harder time getting another job.  My husband was laid off, and while he has been applying to dozens of places every single day, nearly every job listing still says "must be vaccinated".   
9999hair out0000

That is just crazy!!!

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Flag the unjabbbed?

Probably put gold stars on their files.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
9999hair out0000

**nononono*
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Flag the unjabbbed?

They hire them.
Let it burn.