Author Topic: Canadians Demand NYC ‘Immediately Stop’ Sending Illegal Aliens to Quebec  (Read 561 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Canadians Demand NYC ‘Immediately Stop’ Sending Illegal Aliens to Quebec

John Binder 14 Feb 2023

Officials in Quebec, Canada, are demanding New York City Mayor Eric Adams (D) “immediately stop” sending border crossers and illegal aliens to their province.

Last week, as Breitbart News reported, border crossers and illegal aliens who have been bused to the sanctuary city of New York have started fleeing on buses for Quebec — paid for by New Yorkers. Adams confirmed that the city is paying for the one-way bus tickets out of the city.

Now, officials in Quebec are pleading with Adams to stop the illegal immigration that is inundating their province.

A spokesman for Quebec Premier François Legault told the New York Post that hundreds of border crossers and illegal aliens are resettling in Montreal on a daily basis, straining housing and public resources meant for Canadians.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/02/14/canadians-demand-nyc-immediately-stop-sending-illegal-aliens-to-quebec/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Take it up with Bidet.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Well Canada has a long history of their citizens illegally entering and working in America and while many talented actors and comedians have come to America from Canada there are also too many like Jim Carey. So suck it buttercup, once they get a taste of fascist Canada they won't stay long, too much like the shit holes they ran away from.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well Canada has a long history of their citizens illegally entering and working in America and while many talented actors and comedians have come to America from Canada there are also too many like Jim Carey. So suck it buttercup, once they get a taste of fascist Canada they won't stay long, too much like the shit holes they ran away from.

In Quebec? But...But monsieur, ze do not parler Quebecois!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Ontario or bust, eh, hoser!

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Ontario or bust, eh, hoser!

Take off.....  eh?

(I love left on left feeding frenzies)
« Last Edit: February 16, 2023, 02:11:54 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion