Author Topic: James Comer Questions How Biden Family Business Earned Millions Without Selling a Product  (Read 292 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
James Comer Questions How Biden Family Business Earned Millions Without Selling a Product

Wendell Husebø 14 Feb 2023

House Oversight Committee Chair James Comer (R-KY) on Monday questioned how the Biden family business earned millions without selling a product or legitimate service.

Comer, who is leading the House Oversight Committee’s investigation into alleged Biden corruption, raised concerns about the crux of the Biden family ongoing business. Hunter, Frank, and James Biden have made millions of dollars from business deals with foreign entities and people over the years of President Joe Biden’s service as a U.S. official.

Comer asked how the Biden family business could have earned millions without holding any assets or manufacturing or selling product.

“What is the Biden family business? They don’t have any assets,” Comer said. “They don’t manufacture anything. They don’t sell anything.”

“Yet they receive millions from around the globe,” Comer stated.

After Comer’s line of questioning, he asked if President Joe Biden is “compromised” by his family’s deals.

The question has been raised before by Republicans. On Sunday, Comer pointed to China as an entity that could have compromised Joe Biden through his family’s business deals.

Comer is probing the Biden family for nine violations, including tax evasion, money laundering, and wire fraud. In February, he sent demand letters to Hunter and James Biden in request of their financial records and communications with business associates to ascertain whether their foreign business deals in China have compromised the president.

Hunter has rejected the demand, causing Comer to hint at launching a subpoena to compel.

“This administration thus far has not set a very good example of standing up to China. I think that shooting the balloon down… is very disturbing,” Comer told ABC News. “Americans are outraged that China flew a balloon over the United States… I think Americans would be outraged to know how much money the Biden family has taken in from China.”

The goal of Comer’s investigation could ultimately reveal the need for stronger ethics and financial disclosure laws to block political families from peddling influence. The Biden family’s business deals in China could be the catalyst to drive that legislation.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/02/14/james-comer-questions-how-biden-family-business-earned-millions-without-selling-product/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The product was influence and access, or the perception that influence or access was available as a fee.

So, the Bidens sell a service, not a product.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Kamaji

But they were selling a product - political access and political favors.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Hunter ought to sell some variations of Dogs playing poker art.

That ought to fetch 6 figures too.    :thud:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline berdie

But they were selling a product - political access and political favors.

Exactly. You beat me to it. :laugh: But there will be no consequences.