Author Topic: Tucker Carlson Unravels The State’s Climate Change ‘Religion’  (Read 141 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY J.D. RUCKER ON FEB 13, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS, VIDEOS

Tucker Carlson Unravels The State’s Climate Change ‘Religion’

When the late author and political philosopher Michael Crichton discussed climate change activism two decades ago, he made a compelling case for why it should be considered a religion.

As Fox News host Tucker Carlson said, his statements were among the rare ones that have aged perfectly well on the subject. [emphasis, links added]

Climate change cultists have their version of the Garden of Eden as the planet before humans invaded it and turned it into something dirty. They also have their “original sin,” the Industrial Revolution.

Their “end times” event is a climate catastrophe. Yes, it is a religion and the cultists are as fervent as the most extreme members of any other faith-based group.

Joe Biden is leading them. Watch Carlson’s take on the issue:

https://climatechangedispatch.com/tucker-carlson-unravels-the-states-climate-change-religion/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson