Author Topic: Climate Change Activists Begin Untested Procedure Pumping Chemicals Into the Atmosphere to Stop Glob  (Read 248 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Climate Change Activists Begin Untested Procedure Pumping Chemicals Into the Atmosphere to Stop Global Warming

By Mike Landry
  February 13, 2023 at 2:38pm
I know. Let’s set off miniature volcanoes to fight climate change.

No wonder Hollywood can’t produce any good movies — interesting, controversial, and bizarre storylines are all being lapped up by happenings in the real world.

Like this one.

Luke Iseman is co-founder of Make Sunsets, a startup that launches weather balloons to inject sulphur into the atmosphere to develop particles that act like volcanoes screening the sun’s rays and cooling the planet.

What could go wrong?

https://www.westernjournal.com/climate-change-activists-begin-untested-procedure-pumping-chemicals-atmosphere-stop-global-warming/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Hmm, sulfur compounds in the atmosphere, mixing with clouds.  What else does that produce?  Acid rain, perhaps?

Online mountaineer

Hmm, sulfur compounds in the atmosphere, mixing with clouds.  What else does that produce?  Acid rain, perhaps?
Pretty much. Gee, it's almost as though "climate activists" really didn't care about the environment at all.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org