Author Topic: U-Haul driver mows down NYC pedestrians as jury decides fate of Islamic extremist for similar event  (Read 163 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
U-Haul driver mows down NYC pedestrians as jury decides fate of Islamic extremist for similar event
February 13, 2023 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton |  Print Article

A U-haul truck plowed into people in Brooklyn, hitting at least four individuals, before taking off on a high-speed chase that ended in a man’s arrest on Monday, coincidentally occurring at the same time a jury is deliberating on giving an Islamic extremist life in prison.

The truck struck at least three people riding mopeds near 5th Avenue and Bay Ridge Parkway at about 11 am in Bay Ridge, according to police. Then he sped off down 4th avenue where he hit a pedestrian.

After that, he got on Gowanus Parkway where officers caught up to him approximately 30 minutes later, three miles away at Columbia Street and Hamilton Avenue in Sunset Park, according to the NYPD.

The man driving the truck is reportedly Weng Sor and is 62 years old. He has no prior arrests according to police. He was arrested and is in custody pending charges.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/02/13/u-haul-driver-mows-down-nyc-pedestrians-as-jury-decides-fate-of-islamic-extremist-for-similar-event-1332637/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson