Author Topic: Surprise! Another high-profile crime committed by a violent career criminal  (Read 197 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Surprise! Another high-profile crime committed by a violent career criminal
Opinion by Zachary Faria • Yesterday 5:47 PM

Unsurprisingly, another high-profile crime story can be traced back to someone with a long, violent criminal history who probably should not have been out of jail in the first place.

Kendrick Hamlin, the man who attacked Rep. Angie Craig (D-MN) in an elevator in her apartment complex, has a criminal history stretching back to 2015 when he would have been around 18 years old. Hamlin has been convicted of “engaging in a lewd, obscene sexual act,” stealing from a supermarket, entering a woman’s home without permission and stealing her laptop, and biting, spitting on, and kicking police officers.

Hamlin was sentenced to just 35 days in jail after assaulting the officers. His release date was two weeks before he attacked Craig. Hamlin punched Craig in the face and grabbed her near the neck when she refused to let him into her apartment.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/surprise-another-high-profile-crime-committed-by-a-violent-career-criminal/ar-AA17rzxE?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=95beed4b4d4848e0baf47b4d54c019b8
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
This is a person every democrat should be happy about being on the street because of their policies. :headbang:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/man-charged-with-assaulting-us-rep-angie-craig-appears-in-court/ar-AA17rWJE
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson