Author Topic: Strzok: No One Should Rest Easy Knowing Trump Won’t Let FBI Search for More Classified Material  (Read 590 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Strzok: No One Should Rest Easy Knowing Trump Won’t Let FBI Search for More Classified Material

Pam Key 13 Feb 2023

Former FBI agent Peter Strzok said Monday on MSNBC’s “Deadline” that Americans should not “rest easy” because former President Donald Trump has not agreed to more FBI searches for classified material at his various properties.

Strzok said, “I don’t think there is anybody in America who is serious and followed the news who believes that the U.S. has recovered all of the classified information that Trump has in his possession. This later round of discoveries was done by some poor intern or somebody at a low level working at his pac, scanned material into a computer and maybe put it on a thumb drive that had classified information. Setting aside all of the building of a criminal case and establishing the elements of a crime through admissible evidence, if you pivot and look at the national security implications, now only do you have satellite overhead pictures or whatever the heck he was keeping that were recovered. Now you have a bunch of additional information that was on computer media, presumably that might have been connected to the internet. Any good intelligence service is trying to get access to any president or former president’s computer systems. If you look at it from a risk assessment, damage assessment perspective, you have a whole new can of worms that are very different than who had access to the physical space in Mar-a-Lago.”

He added, “What stands Trump apart from all of the other folks, unlike Joe Biden, unlike Mike Pence who said, you have my consent to come in and search all of my properties. Look all around to satisfy yourself. Trump still, to this day, mid-February, 2023, refuses to grant that consent to finally put that question to bed. And until he does, I don’t think anybody can rest easy.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/02/13/strzok-no-one-should-rest-easy-knowing-trump-wont-let-fbi-search-for-more-classified-material/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Everyone knows that if more was missing, they wouldn't ask permission .... Just a hack article. Again, the usual disclaimer, .... "and I don't like Tr8ump", but they look for ways to put him down.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How many truckloads did they find at Mar-a-Lago?
 :thud:
Oh, right. That was what was scattered around Biden's stash spots...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
No one should rest easy knowing this traitor is out and free.  Yes, I am talking about Strzok!

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Apparently for him Obamarammadingdong is sacrosanct and his refusal is just peachy keen.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

No one should rest easy knowing this traitor is out and free.  Yes, I am talking about Strzok!

:thumbsup:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Peter Strzok is partisan pro-Clinton former FBI zealot.

Bring the matter before a judge, and get a warrant.

One person's cynicism is insufficient justification for a Government search and seizure of personal, private property.
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I wasn't previously aware that a subject's permission is required to perform a pre-dawn raid by the FBI.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Irony is nut jobs like Strzok believing that they can determine what a POTUS can and cannot determine to be classified or not.  Pawns like this liberal nut job do not fathom for a second that only the POTUS can determine the classification of any document, and the POTUS is NOT 2nd guessed by anyone. 

The total corruption and fascist embrace by the Democommies clearly has no limits.  I see the only way out of this nonsense is to reign these traitors in with charges of treason, conviction, and immediate dispatch.  As long as these nut jobs are permitted to influence the people of America, the weaker we become as a republic.  And I use that thought loosely, for I believe the republic has been dead for years, ever since the Democommies have been fixing elections.