Author Topic: Hazardous Ohio Train Derailment Live | A Horrific Environmental Disaster Is Happening In Ohio  (Read 5250 times)

Online mountaineer

Reporter asks Buttplug about Ohio.
“Right now, I’m taking some personal time”
— @SecretaryPete

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1628194000267083776
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Kamaji

Reporter asks Buttplug about Ohio.
“Right now, I’m taking some personal time”
— @SecretaryPete

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1628194000267083776

WTF?!?!?!

Online mountaineer

Perhaps he and his hubby Chastity are off on another taxpayer-paid vacation.  :shrug:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Exclusive – Bernie Moreno Facilitates Donation of Car to East Palestine Mom Who Was Walking to Store Carrying Bottled Water Home

Businessman Bernie Moreno, who ran for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2022 and may run again in 2024, facilitated the donation of a car to a mom whose story of having to carry bottled water while walking home from the grocery store has captivated the nation.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/02/23/bernie-moreno-facilitates-car-donation-to-east-palestine-mom-in-need/

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Exclusive – Bernie Moreno Facilitates Donation of Car to East Palestine Mom Who Was Walking to Store Carrying Bottled Water Home

Businessman Bernie Moreno, who ran for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2022 and may run again in 2024, facilitated the donation of a car to a mom whose story of having to carry bottled water while walking home from the grocery store has captivated the nation.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/02/23/bernie-moreno-facilitates-car-donation-to-east-palestine-mom-in-need/

Lol

It looks like she’s wearing a “FJB” shirt…love it

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 White House says Biden has no plans to visit Ohio derailment site
by Alex Gangitano - 02/23/23 3:01 PM ET

The White House on Thursday said there are no plans at this time for President Biden to travel to the site of a trail derailment disaster in Ohio while defending the administration’s response amid Republican criticism.

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre was asked multiple times by reporters if Biden had any plans to visit East Palestine, whether such a plan is even under discussion and if the potential environmental disaster site rose to the level of a presidential visit.

“I don’t have anything to share on a presidential visit, not at this time, or anything to announce. But it does matter that the president put forth a multi-agency kind of reaction to this, taking it seriously,” Jean-Pierre said.

She defended the decision for Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Michael Regan and Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg to visit the site of the derailment this week instead of Biden, who just returned from a trip to Ukraine and Poland.

“Showing up is having the Environmental Protection administer on the ground, showing up is having the Transportation secretary on the ground … all these guys are on the ground at the direction of this president,” she said.

Jean-Pierre also noted that there was no reason to “struggle” over why Biden hasn’t yet been to the site of the crash that occurred on Feb. 3.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/3871464-white-house-says-biden-has-no-plans-to-visit-ohio-derailment-site/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Jean-Pierre also noted that there was no reason to “struggle” over why Biden hasn’t yet been to the site of the crash that occurred on Feb. 3.

I don't think anyone is 'struggling' one damn bit to know why Brandon hasn't been there, first he doesn't give a damn about Americans and it won't give him worldwide press, second I'm sure he's tired of seeing FJB especially since he is becoming highly suspicious that it doesn't stand for Friend of Joe Biden the way his handlers keep telling him.

Online mountaineer

Goya, Walmart and Amazon are among the companies donating pallets of water and other supplies

Goya Foods CEO Bob Unanue to Neil Cavuto: "Towns like East Palestine might be a community of deplorables to some, but to us, they're the heart and soul of America."

https://twitter.com/TeamCavuto/status/1628104038112690177

Online mountaineer

Simon Ateba
@simonateba
BREAKING - DEADLY LIES: Independent researchers at Texas A&M University have just contradicted federal government regulators, saying that toxic air pollutants in East Palestine, Ohio, could pose long-term risks.

The Washington Post writes, "Three weeks after the toxic train derailment in Ohio, an analysis of Environmental Protection Agency data has found nine air pollutants at levels that could raise long-term health concerns in and around East Palestine, according to an independent analysis.

"The analysis by Texas A&M University seems to contradict statements by state and federal regulators that air near the crash site is completely safe, despite residents complaining about rashes, breathing problems and other health effects." Your reaction.
1:56 PM · Feb 24, 2023

See also: Researchers at Texas A&M contradict Biden official, reveal toxic pollutants still airborne in East Palestine could pose long-term risks, from The Blaze
« Last Edit: February 25, 2023, 02:07:47 am by mountaineer »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Simon Ateba
@simonateba
BREAKING - DEADLY LIES: Independent researchers at Texas A&M University have just contradicted federal government regulators, saying that toxic air pollutants in East Palestine, Ohio, could pose long-term risks.

The Washington Post writes, "Three weeks after the toxic train derailment in Ohio, an analysis of Environmental Protection Agency data has found nine air pollutants at levels that could raise long-term health concerns in and around East Palestine, according to an independent analysis.

"The analysis by Texas A&M University seems to contradict statements by state and federal regulators that air near the crash site is completely safe, despite residents complaining about rashes, breathing problems and other health effects." Your reaction.
1:56 PM · Feb 24, 2023

See also: Researchers at Texas A&M contradict Biden official, reveal toxic pollutants still airborne in East Palestine could pose long-term risks, from The Blaze[/uel]
Uh-oh... there go all their Federal grants...

Actually, GOOD!

Science may never be 'settled', but in this case, the reassurances of bureaucrats mean diddley-sh*t compared to the numbers.

If the levels exceed EPA long term exposure levels, it is what it is.

Keep in mind these are air samples and more easily quality controlled than say, water samples where it could be claimed they sampled backwaters and isolated bodies of water rather than mainstream areas.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2023, 12:38:55 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden Can't Remember If He's Talked to East Palestine Mayor Amid Toxic Train Derailment

Sarah Arnold
February 25, 2023 1:00 PM

President Joe Biden's mental health is declining; that's no secret. However, it is alarming when he can't make it through an interview without stumbling over his words or being unable to recall whether he's already talked to someone.

During an interview with ABC on the toxic train derailment in East Palestine, Ohio, Biden said that he has "talked to everyone that there is to talk to" but can't remember who he has spoken to.

Host David Muir asked Biden if he plans to travel to Ohio and has talked to the mayor.

"I can't recall whether I've — I don't think I've talked to the mayor. I've talked to everyone else there multiple times. I've talked to both the senators, both governors, I've talked to everyone there is to talk to, and we've made it clear that everything is available," Biden said in response.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnold/2023/02/25/biden-cant-remember-if-hes-talked-to-east-palestine-mayor-amid-toxic-train-derailment-n2619962
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online mountaineer

Ohio sues Norfolk Southern over toxic East Palestine train derailment
March 14, 2023 / 3:11 PM / CBS/AP

Ohio filed a lawsuit against railroad Norfolk Southern to make sure it pays for the cleanup and environmental damage caused by a fiery train derailment on the Ohio-Pennsylvania border last month, the state's attorney general said Tuesday.

The federal lawsuit also seeks to force the company to pay for groundwater and soil monitoring in the years to come and economic losses in the village of East Palestine and surrounding areas, said Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost.

"The fallout from this highly preventable accident is going to reverberate throughout Ohio for many years to come," Yost said.  ... https://www.cbsnews.com/pittsburgh/news/ohio-sues-norfolk-southern-east-palestine-train-derailment/

Online mountaineer

It may be fair to say that a retired pro golfer is doing more for East Palestine than Joe Biden.
Rapid Response: Annika Sorenstam Establishing Funding Mechanism for East Palestine, Ohio

This is not your average fundraiser; not the typical Monday pro-am for a worthy cause that attracts a smattering of tour players and a sponsor or two on an annual basis. This is bigger than that, and deeper. This is personal.

Mike McGee, son of four-time PGA Tour winner Jerry McGee and husband of LPGA Hall of Fame member Annika Sorenstam, grew up with his sister Michelle right behind the high school in East Palestine, Ohio. As a child Mike walked to the football stadium to watch the East Palestine Bulldogs. His mother, a native of the area, taught school there for 20 years, and Jerry was a volunteer basketball coach. Mike learned to play baseball at the parks in town, which led him to become a college baseball player, so the suffering that has befallen the residents of East Palestine after the now infamous train derailment and chemical spill hit Annika and Mike, literally, close to home. ...

That connection and the innate desire to help led Mike and Annika to create “Annika Fore East Palestine,” a fundraising platform designed help the residents of the eastern Ohio region. People who donate online though AnnikaForeEastPalestine.com will contribute to the United Way of Youngstown and the Mahoning Valley, but all the funds will go specifically to the East Palestine community. 

Also, on May 15, Annika will host a golf outing at the Lake Club. The event will feature a skills clinic and demonstration by Annika, a golf outing with Annika and friends, as well as brunch, an evening cocktail and hors d'oeuvres reception, and an auction of unique memorabilia and experiences.  ...
LPGA

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Norfolk Southern CEO testifies before Pennsylvania Senate regarding East Palestine derailment

https://www.wfmj.com/story/48578552/norfolk-southern-ceo-testifies-before-pennsylvania-senate-regarding-east-palestine-derailment

Norfolk Southern CEO, Alan Shaw appeared before the Pennsylvania Senate Monday morning regarding the East Palestine Train Derailment disaster.

During his testimony, Shaw said that there have been no signs of contaminants in PA waterways or private wells and that no long-term health effects are expected to occur as a result of the derailment.

Senator Doug Mastriano (R-33) heavily criticized Shaw for the way the controlled release of toxic chemicals conducted on February 6 was handled stating that he had served time in the military and has conducted similar chemical releases. None of them were ever referred to as "controlled."

"I can't accept any idea that any of this was controlled. Once something is set loose, it's up to the elements," Senator Mastriano said.

Despite the criticism, Shaw later doubled down on the decision to conduct the controlled release stating that it worked as intended.

"We avoided the potential for a catastrophic, uncontrolled explosion," Shaw said.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus