Author Topic: Hazardous Ohio Train Derailment Live | A Horrific Environmental Disaster Is Happening In Ohio  (Read 5068 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

"What the funk - Has anyone seen water do this?". (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1626333089344413696

Online roamer_1

Ours is from the Ohio River.  Our local Kroger has nothing but empty shelves, and WalMart is not far behind. My kid is trying to fill an online order for 36 cases (he works in the online shopper area) as we speak.

Mountain/hill country, right? Surely there are springs...

"HOLY SHLIT  Look what happens when JD Vance puts a stick into the creek in East Palestine". (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1626325573168422912

Offline mountaineer

Posobiec tweeted that Trump is going to East Palestine.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Greg Price
@greg_price11

$100 billion for Ukraine.

Nothing for Ohio.

4:56 PM · Feb 16, 2023

"Biden on aid to Ukraine - "It's going to allow pensions and social support to be paid to the Ukrainian people so they have something in their pocket." Biden is guaranteeing pensions and welfare for Ukrainians but can't guarantee aid for Ohio.

America last." (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/mazemoore/status/1626635527716732948

Benny Johnson
@bennyjohnson

This photo should have been printed on the cover of every newspaper and magazine. It should be leading every news broadcast on America.

They nuked an American town.

Instead it got completely ignored by our “environmentalist” leader class.

Why?

9:16 PM · Feb 16, 2023

Online Hoodat

I thought ours was from the river, but have been advised it's from underground sources, instead.

Union Carbide and DuPont laid claim to your water sources decades ago.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

Union Carbide and DuPont laid claim to your water sources decades ago.
Probably south of here.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Important to note:  the water in the entire state of Ohio was not fit to drink before the train crash.  The crash elevated East Palestine and 50 - 100 mile radius to Chernobyl status. Literally this area is ruined for a very long time and not fit to live in.  The chemicals shown in the stream in the video above will leech into the aquifer level, which will feed wells for a much larger area than just East Palestine. 

This entire city should be considered a Super Fund site for pollutants and harmful chemicals dumped into the environment.  Norfolk should pay for every dime of cleanup, and pay to relocate every resident for their loss and a sum for their trouble.

But the stinking corrupt politicians will continue this nonsense that all is well in the garden.  Chauncey Gardiner when you just don't need him!!!  Stupid f***ers!!!  People are going to die, children are going to die of maladies one could not imagine right now, but five years from now, the grief and sorrow will be real and very severe. And the train company will have hoodwinked the locals into taking pennies and the lying stinking politicians will support the grift.  This is America at its worst.

And when I think of the government response to this grand tragedy, it proves to me more than ever we have no business being involved in Ukraine.  Time has come to shut the tap off and encourage a peace agreement.

One tragedy after another when America has a weak ninny as POTUS.  We need stronger requirements for folks to be considered for POTUS than being age 35 and having been born here.  That was fine back when this country was founded because the average life expectancy then was 35. Da!  Things have changed since then.

Back to the train wreck, the two governors are complete total morons and just what Ohio and PA deserve.  To minimize what has happened is about as dumb as I have seen over the past ten years.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
I don't know, the left screamed bloody murder on how the oil spills in the gulf would ruin life as we knew it and it just wasn't so. It cleaned up by itself far better than environmentalist said it would... I just don't see myself jumping on this being as bad as Chernobyl... yet... I am gonna wait before running in circles screaming "the sky is falling". 
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Well, at least the folks that survived were cleared away from Chernobyl.  The politicians in OH and PA are telling people all is well in the garden.  Far from it.

When children start dying of cancer, maybe then you will GET my analogy.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Well, at least the folks that survived were cleared away from Chernobyl.  The politicians in OH and PA are telling people all is well in the garden.  Far from it.

When children start dying of cancer, maybe then you will GET my analogy.

Children already die of cancer, when it gets 2x the normal population of deaths the correlation can't be denied (and I will admit whether I like it or not that I was woefully wrong). I just know the power of nature tends to amaze most folks in the long run (often after everyone has already moved on the the next disaster). Hope I am right not for argument sake, not because I am defending Biden or the Govs (liberals), but because I have seen it before. Also, to be honest, I kinda don't like the thought of suing trains into oblivion as some have suggested. I think trains are an important infrastructure (call me bias).
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
You will be exposed to toxic chemicals & be happy: Biden EPA Chief on Ohio Train derailment: ‘Trust the Government’

“I’m asking they trust the government. I know that’s hard. We know there’s a lack of trust,” Regan said, according to AP “We’re testing for everything that was on that train.”

“People have been unnerved. They’ve been asked to leave their homes,” he said, adding that if he lived there, he would be willing to move his family back into the area as long as the testing shows it’s safe.

By: Admin - Climate DepotFebruary 18, 2023 12:26 PM

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/02/17/trust-the-government-epa-chief-tells-worried-east-palestine-residents/

By SIMON KENT

The head of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) went to the scene of the freight train derailment in East Palestine, Ohio, on Thursday and told the community he was from the government and was there to help in the wake of the disaster.

EPA Administrator Michael Regan saw a creek that still reeks of carcinogenic chemicals following the toxic train derailment in the town earlier this month. He sought to reassure skeptical locals the water is fit for drinking and the air safe to breathe in surrounds where just under 5,000 people make their homes near the Pennsylvania state line.

“I’m asking they trust the government. I know that’s hard. We know there’s a lack of trust,” Regan said, according to AP “We’re testing for everything that was on that train.”

https://www.climatedepot.com/2023/02/18/you-will-be-exposed-to-toxic-chemicals-be-happy-biden-epa-chief-on-ohio-train-derailment-trust-the-government/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
This Regan fellow sounds about as qualified for the position he holds, as Buttplug over at Transportaion is qualified for his...

Offline mountaineer

This Regan fellow sounds about as qualified for the position he holds, as Buttplug over at Transportaion is qualified for his...
It almost looks like he's qualified - on paper - but as soon as he opens his mouth, you can see he isn't.

Online Polly Ticks

« Last Edit: February 20, 2023, 12:47:50 am by Polly Ticks »
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

No offense, but Erin Brockovich is part of the circus.

Online Polly Ticks

No offense, but Erin Brockovich is part of the circus.

Oh, absolutely.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline mountaineer

Gov. DeWine, EPA chief Regan and Rep. Bill Johnson (R-Ohio) visited again today, and drank tap water from a local resident's kitchen. They looked a little green around the gills, but gave it the old college try. Bottoms up!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Gov. DeWine, EPA chief Regan and Rep. Bill Johnson (R-Ohio) visited again today, and drank tap water from a local resident's kitchen. They looked a little green around the gills, but gave it the old college try. Bottoms up!
Ok, so they drank a glass, what's the potential risk to those who continually drink, cook and bathe in it?

Offline Kamaji

Ok, so they drank a glass, what's the potential risk to those who continually drink, cook and bathe in it?

Exactly.