Author Topic: VIDEO: Bed Bath & Beyond Committed MyPillow Suicide  (Read 254 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
VIDEO: Bed Bath & Beyond Committed MyPillow Suicide
« on: February 13, 2023, 05:52:33 pm »
Get Woke, Go Broke.

We have seen this happen many times yet many companies keep on repeating this very avoidable mistake. The latest feckless victim is Bad Bath & Beyond which went WOKE in 2021 by banning MyPillow from its stores and now is going BROKE with mass store shutdowns throughout North America. And it is Mike Lindell who is having the last laugh on BB&Y.

https://rumble.com/embed/v26ryvk/?pub=7wvc3
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: VIDEO: Bed Bath & Beyond Committed MyPillow Suicide
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2023, 06:39:42 pm »
What I find amazing is My Pillows were not a large share of BB&B's sales, so they must have just pissed off a lot of people who are conservatives looking to buy some over-priced bed sheets and kitchen gadgets.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: VIDEO: Bed Bath & Beyond Committed MyPillow Suicide
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2023, 07:06:18 pm »
What I find amazing is My Pillows were not a large share of BB&B's sales, so they must have just pissed off a lot of people who are conservatives looking to buy some over-priced bed sheets and kitchen gadgets.
What they did was dump a can of cancel culture on someone who was a Trump supporter.
Large numbers of people cancelled back by not buying anything they might have bought from Bed Bath and Beyond there (we don't have to finance the 'enemy'), and their sales crashed.

It is reminiscent of K-Mart refusing to drop Rosie O'Donnel (who was their spokesperson in ads) after she went full rabid on Tom Selleck on her show (he was there to plug a movie) over his NRA support--losing the patronage of customers at what had been the nation's largest volume firearm retailer. When those people stopped going in the store, their sales went in the toilet.

Similarly, when J.C. Penney's started running 'two mommies' ads, they alienated a substantial portion of their Middle-Class church-going Conservative customer base, and took a hard hit to their bottom line as well.

It isn't so much that customers wanted that specific product, but that they saw the dropping of those products, support for spokespersons who were attacking their way of life, or support for moral values antithetical to their own that led to the loss in patronage.

I guess the colleges are so 'woke' nowadays, their business professors don't see the likely effects of offending a large part of one's customer base. :shrug:
« Last Edit: February 13, 2023, 07:07:34 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis