Author Topic: Sen. Mike Lee Says Biden’s Alleged Nordstream Attack Is An Impeachable Offense  (Read 1388 times)

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Putin loves false-flag operations to justify his aggression.

I doubt Biden would sabotage Nordstream simply to do so would harm the environment by releasing methane.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Putin loves false-flag operations to justify his aggression.

I doubt Biden would sabotage Nordstream simply to do so would harm the environment by releasing methane.

Hate to tell you, but our environmental standards for emissions, waste water treatment, and waste disposal exceed that of Russia, Saudi, Chicoms, and Venezuela.  If Pedo Joe cared about the environment he'd promote and allow us process the hydrocarbon over here, instead of allowing it to be shifted elsewhere. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Putin loves false-flag operations to justify his aggression. I doubt Biden would sabotage Nordstream simply to do so would harm the environment by releasing methane.

pointing-down

Greenwald: "Even before Seymour Hersh’s report this week, it was more than reasonable to suspect the US government was responsible for the Nord Stream blasts. They all but admitted it themselves." (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/SystemUpdate_/status/1624444665511698432

@DefiantMassRINO
@Kamaji
@Major Confusion

Offline Kamaji

pointing-down

Greenwald: "Even before Seymour Hersh’s report this week, it was more than reasonable to suspect the US government was responsible for the Nord Stream blasts. They all but admitted it themselves." (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/SystemUpdate_/status/1624444665511698432

@DefiantMassRINO
@Kamaji
@Major Confusion

Since "they" did nothing of the sort, GIGO - more horsewash.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Maybe Biden did; maybe Biden didn't.

My starting point is that it was a Russian false-flag operation ... conveniently near Kaliningrad Oblast.

It's going to take more than a Tucker Carlson wannabe, dressed as Mr Rogers, parroting intentionally vague Biden Administration statements to move the needle for me.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2023, 09:23:42 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Since "they" did nothing of the sort, GIGO - more horsewash.

Just like Biden admitting ---- on camera ---- he bribed Ukraine with a billion dollar "loan" from the US government to end an investigation into his son and Bursma there are some among us who will go to the ends of the earth to tell us not to believe our lying eyes and ears and defend Joe Biden at every turn.   

Biden and Nuland told the world what they planned to do with Nordstream---- and Nuland even took a victory lap before the Senate after it was blown up ---- again, on camera.

But, there's nothing to see here folks; it's "horsewash".   *****rollingeyes*****

Offline mountaineer

German politicians starting to wonder why the German mainstream media are silent on the sabotage of Nord Stream and why the German government does not want to know who is responsible for blowing up this German vital infrastructure.

https://twitter.com/ricwe123/status/1625874085447098368
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
German politicians starting to wonder why the German mainstream media are silent on the sabotage of Nord Stream and why the German government does not want to know who is responsible for blowing up this German vital infrastructure.

https://twitter.com/ricwe123/status/1625874085447098368

Interesting, Office pool on Germany/Klaus/NWO/Climate Scam responsibility just inched up a number of notches if true.

Dying to know how the good people of Deutschland might view intentional internal sabotage of their energy supplies and utilty costs.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

German MP is Demanding Answers About Biden’s Role in Nord Stream Pipeline Explosions
    by Becker News
February 18, 2023

The Alternative for Germany (AfD) party is demanding an investigation into the claims made by investigative journalist Seymour Hersh. If the Pulitzer-Prize winning journalist’s accusations that President Biden authorized a sabotage operation on the Nord Stream pipelines are found to be are true, then the German party wants the U.S. military to leave the country.

The AfD Co-chairman Tino Chrupalla said, “As the American investigative journalist Seymour Hersh claims to have learned from a source involved in the operational planning, the United States of America is said to have planned the demolition of Nord Stream and carried it out jointly with Norway.”

“The Pulitzer Prize winner’s suspicions must be investigated,” Chrupalla continued. ... https://beckernews.com/5-german-mp-biden-49374/

Offline mountaineer

Is this an admission by Dementia Joe?
Biden Confesses Nord Stream Terror Attack Again in Warsaw: “We Mobilized to Reduce Dependence on Russian Energy”
by Richard Abelson Feb. 21, 2023 4:37 pm
\Visiting Warsaw today, White House Resident Joe Biden once again acknowledged his regime is behind the attack on the Nord Stream pipeline Sept. 26, 2022.

“Putin thought he could use energy as a weapon. But no. We mobilized and reduced our dependence on Russian energy resources,” Biden said in Warsaw.

Since the publication of Seymour Hersh’s bombshell report on the puported US attack on the Nord Stream pipeline, the White House has been busy calling the report “totally false” and downplaying previous statements by top Biden officials saying the USA would “end” the  Stream pipeline.  ...
Gateway Pundit

If not, then what could he mean by "we mobilized"?

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Is this an admission by Dementia Joe?Gateway Pundit

If not, then what could he mean by "we mobilized"?

Mobilize can only be defined as a definitive action to mitigate.

But....   Don't worry, we have a faction here that will continue to somehow tie to Russian agression.

I can think of about 4 that might be needing to soon issue Tucker Carlson an apology.

Offline Kamaji