Author Topic: Biden looks to convince voters they're not 'worse off' before 2024  (Read 380 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden looks to convince voters they're not 'worse off' before 2024
by Naomi Lim, White House Reporter |
February 13, 2023 07:00 AM

President Joe Biden has been on the road, underscoring what he considers his most noteworthy achievements to the public, but it is unclear whether voters are listening.

Even polling demonstrates the public's belief Biden has achieved "not very much" or "little or nothing" during the first two years of his administration, a troubling development before an anticipated 2024 reelection campaign announcement.

Biden has done "more wrong things than right things," according to Republican strategist John Feehery, citing the president's COVID-19 vaccine mandate and gun reforms.

"People are struggling with high inflation still, high gas prices again, failing school, and too much crime," Feehery told the Washington Examiner. "So, in my view, his accomplishments might make his staff happy, but they haven't done squat for the average American."

"Families are poorer, real wages and savings are down, our cities are less safe, our energy reserves are depleted, and our border is in chaos, but all Biden does is continue to deflect blame and divide without offering solutions," the Republican National Committee added.

"No wonder Americans overwhelmingly say they are worse off since Biden took office," RNC spokesman Nainoa Johsens said.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/biden-voters-worse-off
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Biden looks to convince voters they're not 'worse off' before 2024
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2023, 02:46:38 pm »
Don't worry, the GOP will, once again, snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, and propel Bidet to a second term.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2023, 06:43:11 pm »
Unless things vastly improve,  he’s got an uphill battle. It’s pretty hard to convince voters that they’re not seeing what they’re seeing
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2023, 08:24:41 pm »
At some point, I believe some very powerful Democrats are going to have a Come to Jesus meeting with Jill Biden, and explain to her why her husband should not run for a second term.

They'll let her know that they'll make sure his age and mental capacity becomes an open issue, and it would be humiliating.

I think they'll be very convincing.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2023, 11:29:53 pm »
LMAO prognosticates:
"...he’s got an uphill battle. It’s pretty hard to convince voters that they’re not seeing what they’re seeing"

Hey... it worked last time, didn't it?
(along with a big boost from the "underground election apparatus"...)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis