Author Topic: NORAD gives notice of air defense exercise around Washington, DC, set for Tuesday  (Read 328 times)

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
https://www.foxnews.com/us/norad-gives-notice-air-defense-exercise-washington-dc-tuesday

The North American Aerospace Defense Command, or NORAD, will conduct an air defense exercise on Tuesday, February 14, between midnight and 2:30 a.m. EST, according to officials, around the Washington, D.C. area.

The announcement came after a fourth object over the past week was shot down on Sunday, this time over Lake Huron in Michigan.

The exercise on Tuesday will be headed by the Continental U.S. NORAD Region and aircraft will include F-16 fighter jets from NORAD, MH-65D Dolphin Helicopters from the U.S. Coast, C-12 aircraft from the U.S. Army and Cessna 182T aircraft from the Civil Air Patrol.

Officials said some flights may take place at 2,500 feet, making them visible from the ground, and if weather interferes with operations, they will commence the next day at the same time.

Nothing to see here...move along.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
PENTAGON: “I’m not going to categorize them as balloons. We’re calling them objects for a reason. [...] These are objects. I am not able to categorize how they stay aloft.”

https://rumble.com/v29b396-pentagon-im-not-going-to-categorize-them-as-balloons..html
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
PENTAGON: “I’m not going to categorize them as balloons. We’re calling them objects for a reason. [...] These are objects. I am not able to categorize how they stay aloft.”

https://rumble.com/v29b396-pentagon-im-not-going-to-categorize-them-as-balloons..html

Folks, I believe we have solidly entered The WTH Zone. Little info and not a lot making sense.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

Folks, I believe we have solidly entered The WTH Zone. Little info and not a lot making sense.

:thumbsup: