Author Topic: THE PLAN: By this time in 2025, most remaining humans will be bug-eating transgenders connected to a  (Read 366 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
THE PLAN: By this time in 2025, most remaining humans will be bug-eating transgenders connected to a transhumanist super computer
Sunday, February 12, 2023 by: Ethan Huff

Image: THE PLAN: By this time in 2025, most remaining humans will be bug-eating transgenders connected to a transhumanist super computer
(Natural News) What will the world look like two years from now? The answer is a whole lot less human.

Part of the plan is to convert everyone’s dinner plates into piles of bugs and “plant-based” lab creations rather than the meat and eggs humanity has been consuming for millennia. Everyone’s bodies will also be converted to transgender hybrids and connected to a transhumanist super computer.

We are already witnessing the trans-ification of the next generation under the banner of LGBT. This is a prelude to the transhuman-ification of all leftover humanity once the Great Reset comes into full swing.

Right now, the agenda involves pricing everyone out of traditional foods through inflation and supply chain problems. The energy crisis is also part of the mix as it is making fertilizers too expensive to produce.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-02-12-2025-humanity-bug-eating-transgenders-transhumanist-computer.html#
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The whole transgender thing has always been smokescreen to get people used to people being altered in order to usher the way to transhuman where people REALLY get altered a la Borg drone.

Resistance is futile.
The Republic is lost.

Offline roamer_1

Some of us however, will be dining on venison, elk, and bison, where this weary, insane society fears to tread.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Some of us however, will be dining on venison, elk, and bison, where this weary, insane society fears to tread.
I have no plans to change my diet much.

Cows eat grass, therefore cows are plant-based food

Now, chickens convert bugs and seeds into eggs and chicken....

Things die in the water, other things eat those things, including crabs, minnows, and catfish, Other fish eat the minnows, and I catch those fish (some of which will eat bugs, too).

In every situation, The Almighty, in His infinite wisdom has provided some critter (or plant) that converts something I would not eat into something I find nutritious and delicious.

If I really need to belabor the point we'll talk about manure and tomatoes.

You see where I'm going with this.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

I have no plans to change my diet much.

Cows eat grass, therefore cows are plant-based food

Now, chickens convert bugs and seeds into eggs and chicken....

Things die in the water, other things eat those things, including crabs, minnows, and catfish, Other fish eat the minnows, and I catch those fish (some of which will eat bugs, too).

In every situation, The Almighty, in His infinite wisdom has provided some critter (or plant) that converts something I would not eat into something I find nutritious and delicious.

If I really need to belabor the point we'll talk about manure and tomatoes.

You see where I'm going with this.

And you're damn well right  :beer:

The only problem is being herded into 15 minute cities... Where options will be narrow... Which I hereby avow will not happen to me and mine. I would rather take my chances out past the concrete, out past the asphalt, out past the gravel... Where reality will continue to reign. If I have to swear off big box stores and the supply chain, well, I am getting to where that ain't such a problem.