Author Topic: Maryland Democrat Pushes Bill to Add ‘Embedded Tracker’ to All Guns  (Read 1077 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Maryland Democrat Pushes Bill to Add ‘Embedded Tracker’ to All Guns

AWR Hawkins 12 Feb 2023

Maryland Delegate Pam Queen (D) is pushing legislation that would require an “embedded tracker” to be added to firearms before they can be transferred in a sale.

Queen’s bill, HB 704, says:

FOR the purpose of prohibiting a person from engaging in a certain bulk firearm transfer unless each firearm that is part of the transfer contains a certain tracker; requiring a seller or other transferor who engages in a bulk firearm transfer to transmit to the Secretary of State Police certain information; providing that a violation of this Act is a civil offense; requiring the Secretary to establish a certain database; and generally relating to tracking technology for firearms.

HB 704 also makes clear that the tracking device is to be embedded in such a way that removing it will destroy the gun’s functionality.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2023/02/12/maryland-democrat-pushes-bill-to-add-embedded-tracker-to-all-guns/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Maryland Democrat Pushes Bill to Add ‘Embedded Tracker’ to All Guns
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2023, 05:37:16 pm »
Faraday cages will become the latest accessory.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2023, 05:45:47 pm »
This looks like the state legislature, to which I say negatory.

One state or locale does not get to infringe on the 2nd, just like they can't on the 1st. To me only Congress even has standing to address the topic (to of course be later shot down in court).
The Republic is lost.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2023, 06:02:41 pm »
There are some pretty innovative gunsmiths out there, who can un-engineer stuff reeeeel goooooodd. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2023, 06:14:18 pm »
Do you believe these people will stop at guns?  Just wait until they embed their trackers in you.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2023, 09:36:24 pm »
Even better.
Next the bastards will be demanding that RFID tracking chips are placed in every round of ammunition and blended into all gunpowder sold to reloaders.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2023, 10:06:00 pm »
Next the bastards will be demanding that RFID tracking chips are placed in every round of ammunition and blended into all gunpowder sold to reloaders.
There are already taggants in there..

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2667312621000171
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2023, 10:11:31 pm »
Faraday cages will become the latest accessory.

EMP generators come to mind too.
The Republic is lost.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2023, 10:53:33 pm »
HB 704 also makes clear that the tracking device is to be embedded in such a way that removing it will destroy the gun’s functionality.

By the very nature of it, there can be no such thing.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2023, 07:19:08 am »
I guess all us good ole boys will sacrifice a microwave to deactivate crapware like this.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online roamer_1

« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2023, 07:22:41 am »
I guess all us good ole boys will sacrifice a microwave to deactivate crapware like this.

All you'd need is a big-ass magnet.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2023, 05:24:21 am »
If they can do this, why didn't the Obama Administration do so during Fast and Furious?

The cartels get 'clean' guns, with no trackers, but they want to track us.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis