Author Topic: ABOUT 35 BLACK-ON-WHITE HOMICIDES (GIVE or TAKE A FEW ASIANS): January 2023—Another Month In the Dea  (Read 172 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
ABOUT 35 BLACK-ON-WHITE HOMICIDES (GIVE or TAKE A FEW ASIANS): January 2023—Another Month In the Death of White America
KENN GIVIDEN • FEBRUARY 9, 2023 • 3,900 WORDS • 90 COMMENTS • REPLY

Last Month: 37 BLACK-ON-WHITE HOMICIDES IN GAS STATIONS, PARKING LOTS, AND LIVING ROOMS: December 2022—Another Month In The Death Of White America

January saw the usual relentless toll of white women murdered by black Significant Others, plus armed robberies, drug deals and a few utterly random killings. We count three deaths through home invasions and 3 to 5 killers with African immigrant names (Regime Media repression of immigrant crime is even more intense that of race.) We found just four white-on-black homicides, none of them murders.

38-year-old Kay Johnson was shot to death in her car in St. Louis, a city with a 43% percent black population

Arrested were three teens ages 16, 17, and 18 after a spate of eight carjackings and two ATM robberies over a 48-hour period.

The 18-year-old was identified as Cameron Brown. He is profiled in public records as black. It is assumed the two juveniles are also black [Neighbors of fatal carjacking victim call for end to violence, by Kelley Hoskins, fox2now.com, January 26, 2023].

https://www.unz.com/article/about-35-black-on-white-homicides-give-or-take-a-few-asians-january-2023-another-month-in-the-death-of-white-america/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson