Author Topic: What is the safest seat on an airplane in the event of a crash? Results are surprising  (Read 601 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What is the safest seat on an airplane in the event of a crash? Results are surprising

February 11, 2023 1:03pm EST
What is the safest seat on an airplane in the event of a crash? Results are surprising
Research from universities and FAA reveals air safety findings

By Deirdre Reilly | Fox News

While airplane crashes may be relatively rare when compared to other crashes like automobile crashes, they do happen.

Airplane crashes even happen on the ground.

A collision between a passenger bus and a commercial plane on the Los Angeles International Airport tarmac late Friday night left several people injured, according to officials, as Fox News Digital reported.

Airline passengers, particularly those who may enter an aircraft with some level of fear about flying, may wonder: What is the safest seat on an airplane in the event of a crash?

"I always try to sit over the wing. I have always heard that is the safest — and it’s near the emergency exits," one frequent flyer from Baltimore, Maryland, told Fox News Digital.

She added, "When the flight attendants ask the people in the emergency evacuation rows if they are able to assist other passengers, I always hope that they really can help us, should they need to."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/what-safest-seat-airplane-event-crash-results-surprising
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34