Author Topic: Trump posts photos of Ron DeSantis allegedly partying with high school girls  (Read 5772 times)

Online Hoodat

Re: Trump posts photos of Ron DeSantis allegedly partying with high school girls
« Reply #125 on: February 11, 2023, 06:40:50 am »
It is also disrespectful to make ethical charges against people without any evidence other than it gores your opponent.

I didn't do that @DB

This is your post, no?

Just to be clear @massadvj   ---. a high school teacher drinking with his (or her) underage high school students is now okay?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Re: Trump posts photos of Ron DeSantis allegedly partying with high school girls
« Reply #126 on: February 11, 2023, 03:37:32 pm »

I try to treat each question seriously, and as most know, I am not shy about answering ---- when appropriate and serves a serious purpose.

No, you only answer questions if they serve the narrative you are advocating.  If the answer would expose holes in your narrative, you don't answer them. 

The question you asked about whether "a high school teacher drinking with his students is now okay" actually is the exact type of question you claim you refuse to answer.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #127 on: February 11, 2023, 03:50:21 pm »
No, you only answer questions if they serve the narrative you are advocating.  If the answer would expose holes in your narrative, you don't answer them. 

The question you asked about whether "a high school teacher drinking with his students is now okay" actually is the exact type of question you claim you refuse to answer.

She and all the other AT's can't hide the ulterior motive that everything said, done and managed is done in a manner  to help Trump so that it  makes him look good, and anyone......   I mean anyone opposing anything he says or does, look bad.  No matter how sane or conservative.

That train narrative  left the station in '16, and has chugged along non-stop since.   

I'll vote for the man in '24, if he is the nominee, but I sure hope we find an alternative.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #128 on: February 11, 2023, 04:30:50 pm »

As a person...he's just not a good guy.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #129 on: February 11, 2023, 04:52:43 pm »
She and all the other AT's can't hide the ulterior motive that everything said, done and managed is done in a manner  to help Trump so that it  makes him look good, and anyone......   I mean anyone opposing anything he says or does, look bad.  No matter how sane or conservative.

That train narrative  left the station in '16, and has chugged along non-stop since.   

I'll vote for the man in '24, if he is the nominee, but I sure hope we find an alternative.

I don't think he can win in 2024, but if something bizarre happened and he somehow did win, I think the GOP would get absolutely crushed in 26 and 28.

So if he's the nominee...I'm just going to vote down ticket and leave President blank.  Voting for him twice is my limit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #130 on: February 11, 2023, 04:57:07 pm »
I see this thread is truly off the rails, and Members are attacking Members for their voting preferences.

I admit, I've probably allowed this to continue for FAR too long, so I'm locking it now.

Hopefully future threads will be more fact oriented.  This started as speculation about a picture of DeSantis which was a never-verified rumor. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: