General Category > General Discussion

The 'Hope and Change' Sticky Note Campaign (Until Jan. 20th, 2013)

(1/3) > >>

massadvj:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=197324990309059

The 'Hope and Change' Sticky Note Campaign (Until Jan. 20th, 2013)

Purchase a pad of large sticky notes. Write on each one, "How's that Hope & Change working out for you?" Every time you stop to fill your vehicle with gas, place your sticky note somewhere on the pump before you drive away. DO NOT be destructive in ANY way! Place your sticky note somewhere, so as not to impede the next customer's ability to read the pump's digital readout.

After placing your sticky note, please consider taking a digital picture, then uploading it to our wall. Please tell us in which city and state the picture was taken. This is meant to be a "quiet" protest by our silent majority of Americans, to be served upon this administration!! Thank you all for your support!

Please Note: This is meant to be an ongoing event! Facebook limits the duration for any event created, to a term of not more than four months. It is my desire that we continue on with this event until Jan. 20th, 2013, when a new President will take his or her's oath of office! Now, plan your trips to the office supply stores, America! We have a message to deliver! GO TEAM!!! LoL

Places to stick your sticky's!
1. The Gym
2. Food Stores, on food items, indicate the price of the item.
3. Gas Stations
4 Doctor's Offices
5. Restrooms, on the toilet, sink, mirror, door, towel dispenser, etc.
6. Self Check Out Machines, right where the change comes out.
7. Hunting Clubs
8. Bars
9. Shopping carts, on the handle, baby seat, etc.
10. Bulletin Boards in stores
11. Red Boxes
12. Leave Fliers in empty shopping carts
13. Your Electric and Water Meters
14. Flea Markets
15. Resort Areas you visit
16 The "Mom and Pop" stores.
17. Your Computer, Bulletin Board, Desk, etc. at work! It will generate some questions.
18. ATM's, where the money comes out.
19. Fast Food Drive, on the order screen.
20. Fast Food Restrooms, on the toilet, sink, mirror, door, towel dispenser, etc.
21. Car Washes
22. Laundry Mats

massadvj:
Yes, I am participating:

DCPatriot:
WOW!  Victor...

I'm in!   :beer:

massadvj:

--- Quote from: DCPatriot on April 28, 2011, 12:15:33 am ---WOW!  Victor...

I'm in!   :beer:

--- End quote ---

Great!  I just made a bunch of post-its ahead of time, and now I keep them in my car.  I will put one on the gas pump every time I fill up.  Given my 66 mile each way commute, that's three times a week.

DCPatriot:

--- Quote from: massadvj on April 28, 2011, 12:25:34 am ---Great!  I just made a bunch of post-its ahead of time, and now I keep them in my car.  I will put one on the gas pump every time I fill up.  Given my 66 mile each way commute, that's three times a week.

--- End quote ---

I'm going to leave TWO each time....and I fill it up every day.

One in Spanish!    :silly:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version