Author Topic: U.S. offers $5 million reward for MS-13 gang leader  (Read 160 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
U.S. offers $5 million reward for MS-13 gang leader
« on: February 10, 2023, 06:36:19 pm »
U.S. offers $5 million reward for MS-13 gang leader
Story by Cara Tabachnick • Yesterday 3:33 PM

The U.S. government is offering a $5 million reward for information to put MS-13 gang leader Yulan Adonay Archaga Carías, also known as "El Porky," behind bars.

Archaga Carías is the highest-ranking MS-13 gang member in Honduras and is responsible for importing large amounts of cocaine into the United States, along with directing the gang's other criminal activities, including money laundering, murder, kidnappings and other violent crimes, the State Department said in a press release announcing the reward.

"The arrest of such a prominent leader as El Porky creates suspicion, division, and instability within MS-13, particularly among the top leadership," said Robert F. Clifford, a former FBI agent and director of the MS-13 National Gang Taskforce who led efforts to combat MS-13, including several deployments throughout Central America.

"The higher the amount, a potential informant always evaluates the risk versus return of taking such a drastic step as becoming an informant," Clifford added. "If he or she is already considering trying to depart MS-13, this will significantly impact their decision to cross that line."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/u-s-offers-5-million-reward-for-ms-13-gang-leader/ar-AA17iNDY?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=15e6a9a5854243578f2a1e6eb6af689f
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Re: U.S. offers $5 million reward for MS-13 gang leader
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2023, 10:20:48 pm »
It's all Trumpys fault!  An extremeist WOKE  super Conservative told me so, and many times so.  Our only hope is more of the same, Biden for four more years, even forty more years!  Ain't it great when life lets you have your way?

:smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Whose yer daddy?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions