Author Topic: 500 migrants encountered in the lower valley following false rumors  (Read 141 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Brianna Chavez, Rosemary MontaƱez
February 9, 2023 3:53 PM
Published February 9, 2023 9:34 AM

500 migrants encountered in the lower valley following false rumors

UPDATE-- El Paso Sector Border Patrol officials confirm to ABC-7 that a large group of 500 migrants illegally entered the United States Wednesday night.

Officials confirmed the encounters occurred over the span of several hours between 8:30 p.m. and 12:30 a.m.

Agents said most of the migrants who entered were citizens of Venezuela, but there were others from countries including Nicaragua, Colombia, Guatemala, Ecuador, Peru and El Salvador.

The majority of those apprehended were adult men, but there were also families.

According to agents, the migrants decided to illegally cross into the United States after hearing rumors that they would be allowed to stay in the country.

https://kvia.com/top-stories/2023/02/09/500-migrants-encountered-in-the-lower-valley-following-false-rumors/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson