Author Topic: FBI to "rad trad" Catholics: Never mind, our bad ... maybe  (Read 102 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
FBI to "rad trad" Catholics: Never mind, our bad ... maybe
« on: February 10, 2023, 03:41:28 pm »
FBI to "rad trad" Catholics: Never mind, our bad ... maybe
ED MORRISSEY 10:01 AM on February 10, 2023

That didn’t take long. Earlier this week, as Jazz explained yesterday, a whistleblower gave Uncover DC an internal FBI memo alerting its agents to a potential domestic-terrorism threat from so-called “radical traditionalist Catholic ideology,” and gave its adherents the very FBI-esque acronym RTC. Supposedly, these RTCs had formed an intent to commit domestic terrorism that the FBI felt with “high confidence” they could head off by recruiting sources within the Catholic Church.

That leak led to an explosion of criticism, and a very quick retreat yesterday afternoon from the FBI. Despite the clear effort in producing this intelligence estimate produced by the FBI, the bureau claimed yesterday that the memo “does not meet our exacting standards.” Oh really?

https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2023/02/10/fbi-to-rad-trad-catholics-never-mind-our-bad-maybe-n529646
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson