Author Topic: Super Bowl 2023: Joe Biden may snub outlet for traditional pregame interview  (Read 350 times)

Offline corbe

Super Bowl 2023: Joe Biden may snub outlet for traditional pregame interview

by Cami Mondeaux, Breaking News Reporter
February 10, 2023 08:36 AM

As Fox News prepares for its annual coverage of the Super Bowl championship, one of its regular segments may be missing from the lineup: an interview with the sitting president.

With just three days until the championship game, the White House has yet to commit to a one-on-one interview between President Joe Biden and a Fox News anchor, according to Variety. Fox News executives did not outline any conditions for the interview, but network executives are reportedly proceeding as if the exchange will not take place, the outlet reported.

Fox News has regularly hosted an interview with the sitting president during its pregame coverage since 2009, when then-President Barack Obama first started meeting with the network ahead of the championship game. Former President Donald Trump continued that tradition throughout his presidency.

<..snip..>

https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.washingtonexaminer.com%2Fnews%2Fwhite-house%2F-biden-may-not-meet-fox-news-super-bowl-interview
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Politicians are the last thing Americans want to see while watching football.  We watch sports to escape the political nonsense.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline mountaineer

This is being touted as the first Super Bowl between two black starting QBs. Pat Mahomes is paler than I. How, exactly, does this work?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
This is being touted as the first Super Bowl between two black starting QBs. Pat Mahomes is paler than I. How, exactly, does this work?

Mahomes has more black DNA in him than Heel's-up Harris.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.