Author Topic: St. Louis trans clinic is investigated for harming 600 children  (Read 2554 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: St. Louis trans clinic is investigated for harming 600 children
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2023, 02:08:04 pm »
4thWaveNow
@4th_WaveNow
Critics of whistleblower Jamie Reed say it's suspicious  no family has yet come forward to support her allegations about the St. Louis clinic. That may be because they all buy into what the clinic is selling. Most people have NO IDEA how many parents are well down the rabbithole.
10:00 AM · Mar 13, 2023
Any parent subjecting their child to such treatment would be liable to be charged with child abuse. Of course they aren't 'coming forward'. Other family members are stuck between a trans and a hard place, torn between supporting someone they love and the inevitable sh*tstorm that would ensue in the family if they spoke up against this.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2023, 03:32:31 pm »
I'd suggest all "trans clinics" harm children, not just WashU's.
     Apr 24, 2023
Trans teen died from vaginoplasty complications during landmark Dutch study used to justify child sex changes
Major complications began within just 24 hours of the surgery.
Mia Ashton

A 2016 medical article documenting the tragic death of one of the participants in the linchpin Dutch study upon which the entire child sex change experiment is based indicates that puberty suppression was to blame for the young person’s death.

The case is that of an 18-year-old trans-identified male whose puberty was blocked by the Dutch researchers at a very early stage, meaning there wasn’t enough penile tissue for surgeons to use to create a “neo-vagina.” Therefore, a more risky procedure using a section of the patient’s bowel was necessary, which resulted in fatal necrotizing fasciitis.   ...
The Post Millennial
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2023, 03:37:08 pm »
One thing that society has always done, and that is to protect children. Keep them innocent when they’re young and protect them from harm. What’s the game? This is obviously being done for some reason.

Why the rush to sexualize and harm children for life? Rush used to say when it came to this stuff that somebody is benefiting. I can’t imagine who is benefiting on this.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Kamaji

« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2023, 04:08:39 pm »
One thing that society has always done, and that is to protect children. Keep them innocent when they’re young and protect them from harm. What’s the game? This is obviously being done for some reason.

Why the rush to sexualize and harm children for life? Rush used to say when it came to this stuff that somebody is benefiting. I can’t imagine who is benefiting on this.

Deviant sexual groomers.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2023, 01:23:17 pm »
Serenity
@polishprincessh
30m
You know a society is in deep decline when leading medical institutions perform child genital mutilation on 2, 3, and 4 year-old toddlers.
This is child abuse and everyone supporting it should go to jail for life.
What the actual hell?

More at Gateway Pundit: SICK: North Carolina’s Leading Medical Institutions “Duke, UNC, and ECU” Offers ‘Transgender’ Treatments to 2, 3, and 4 Years Old
« Last Edit: May 02, 2023, 01:24:16 pm by mountaineer »

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2023, 11:27:40 pm »
UPDATE
Whistleblower vindicated after claiming St. Louis transgender clinic hastily prescribed hormone drugs to kids
By Emily Crane   
August 23, 2023 6:01pm

Explosive claims that a Missouri children’s transgender clinic was hastily prescribing hormone drugs to some young patients, including those with psychiatric issues, have been corroborated — some seven months after a whistleblower first came forward but was quickly slammed by critics as a liar.

Jamie Reed, 42, a former case worker, emerged in February with damning allegations that the Washington University Transgender Center at St. Louis Children’s Hospital was doling out the hormone drugs to kids with very little oversight of their mental health issues.

Now, the New York Times has confirmed elements of her allegations — including that the center failed to help some who regretted their transitions — after speaking with dozens of patients and reviewing hundreds of pages of documents detailing the center’s care plans.

Documents and emails obtained by the outlet show that the St. Louis clinic relied heavily on external therapists, including some who had little experience with gender issues, to vet the incoming patients to see if they should be prescribed hormonal medications. ...
New York Post

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2023, 09:57:43 pm »
Kamaji observes (wisely):
"That is both revolting and demonic."

Even this guy might possibly disapprove of such butchery: