Author Topic: How Climate Czar Biden Spiked Your Heating And Electric Bills  (Read 103 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
How Climate Czar Biden Spiked Your Heating And Electric Bills
« on: February 10, 2023, 12:33:25 pm »
WRITTEN BY ROWAN SCARBOROUGH ON FEB 9, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

How Climate Czar Biden Spiked Your Heating And Electric Bills

pipeline connector natural gasThe price of gasoline is ticking higher now that President Biden has depleted our emergency strategic oil supply to artificially bring down sticker shock and help Democrats in the midterm elections.

But it’s the other gas — natural gas  — that is surging in price, ballooning not just home and business heating and operations costs but also electricity rates. [emphasis, links added]

Gas is the U.S.’s lead energy source to power the plants that feed electric grids that light our way of life. Natural gas makes electric vehicles, like the $100,000 model Mr. Biden tweeted on Jan. 30, run.

Natural gas used to be thought of as “clean energy.” Not anymore. Mr. Biden and his climate warrior campaign donors have declared war. It’s as odious to them as oil, the most hated substance since Fritz Haber developed Germany’s World War I poison gas arsenal.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/how-climate-czar-biden-spiked-your-heating-and-electric-bills/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson