Author Topic: REPUBLICAN POLITICIANS KEEP GETTING ASSASSINATED IN NEW JERSEY  (Read 294 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
REPUBLICAN POLITICIANS KEEP GETTING ASSASSINATED IN NEW JERSEY
« on: February 10, 2023, 11:39:08 am »
REPUBLICAN POLITICIANS KEEP GETTING ASSASSINATED IN NEW JERSEY

If 2 democrat politicians were murdered in the same general area, within a week of each other, the liberal media would proclaim a domestic terrorist MAGA menace was behind it. 2 Republicans have been assassinated in New Jersey over the past 7 days and the liberal media is completely ignoring the story.

The NY Post reports that on February 1, Sayreville, NJ city councilwoman, Eunice Dwumfour, was gunned down near her home. She was driving her Nissan SUV, when a masked gunman opened fired, striking her and the vehicle multiple times. She then crashed near an apartment complex and was declared dead at the scene.

This story got some initial interest from the liberal media because Dwumfour is black, but when it turned out she was also a Republican, *POOF* it disappeared. There is no real description of the suspect, other than it was probably a man.

Things get crazier, because one week later on February 8, another Republican New Jersey city council member was shot to death. The NY Post again reports that 51-year-old Milford, NJ councilman, Russell Heller, was shot to death as he sat in his car in the parking lot of a local energy company, where he also worked.

https://defconnews.com/2023/02/09/republican-politicians-keep-getting-assassinated-in-new-jersey/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: REPUBLICAN POLITICIANS KEEP GETTING ASSASSINATED IN NEW JERSEY
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2023, 10:25:30 pm »
There are so many different factions of leftist crazies out there, it is tough to say if the fact that they were both Republicans is a motive or just something incidental.

Republicans are more likely to make sane decisions when it comes to energy policy, and there's the save the planet faction out there just nuts enough to kill humans to save "gaia", as if the planet can't take care of itself. There's the "no oil" nutcases out there who protest in their synthetic garb... There is an ever growing list of somehow disaffected groups who, however slight the slight might well take sufficient umbrage to shoot someone, and a seemingly increasing cadre of people out there with no qualms over shooting someone over little or nothing.

Of course, all that smoke screens anyone who wants to light a fire...
« Last Edit: February 11, 2023, 10:40:22 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis