Author Topic: Biden SOTU Has Lowest 'Very Positive' Ratings of Any President Since 1998: CNN Poll  (Read 398 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden SOTU Has Lowest 'Very Positive' Ratings of Any President Since 1998: CNN Poll

By C. Douglas Golden
  February 9, 2023 at 7:35am
If you didn’t think President Joe Biden’s State of the Union speech on Tuesday night was any great shakes, join CNN’s polling cohort.

According to a survey conducted by the cable news stalwart and SSRS, only 34 percent of respondents reacted very positively.

While another 38 percent said they had viewed the speech “somewhat positively” for a net total of 72 percent positive, this is still generally low for presidents. The last time any president recorded a number below that was a quarter century ago, when it was a chief executive mired in a scandal that would threaten his administration.

https://www.westernjournal.com/biden-sotu-lowest-positive-ratings-president-since-1998-cnn-poll/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline LMAO

Joe Biden going up before the camera and telling Americans everything is great when they are experiencing otherwise probably isn’t going to win him many points
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
'98?

Isn't that the "Horn Dog" era?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Polly Ticks

On the other hand, it had the highest amount of shouting in a SOTU in recent memory.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Right_in_Virginia

End Wokeness
@EndWokeness

State of Union TV Ratings:

Trump:
2017: 48 Million
2018: 45.6 Million
2019: 46.8 Million
2020: 37.2 Million

Biden (2023): 27.3 Million

7:51 AM · Feb 9, 2023

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
End Wokeness
@EndWokeness

State of Union TV Ratings:

Trump:
2017: 48 Million
2018: 45.6 Million
2019: 46.8 Million
2020: 37.2 Million

Biden (2023): 27.3 Million

7:51 AM · Feb 9, 2023

This one is the first one I have missed live probably since Carter. 

Just can't stand Biden's incessant lies, sneering, whispers and overall antics.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

Of course, if you were to watch the media, it was the greatest State of the Union speech in the history of, not only this lifetime, but many past lifetimes
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Of course, if you were to watch the media, it was the greatest State of the Union speech in the history of, not only this lifetime, but many past lifetimes

The best since FDR's televised one during his 1st term.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.