Author Topic: Rolls Royce prepare nuclear car that can travel to Mars with 'uranium' filled engines  (Read 421 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Daily Star by Ewan Gleadow 2/9/2023

Travelling to space just got a whole lot more luxurious as Rolls Royce announced their plans to build a micro-reactor stuffed full of uranium, meaning drivers can drive off to the Moon and Mars

Rolls Royce are set to enter the space race with a nuclear-powered car that will be able to take drivers on a leisurely cruise to Mars.

The luxury car make has announced they will be stuffing some of their engines with traces of uranium, a nuclear quality that is usually used in nuclear power plants.

Taking that radioactive mass and sticking it under the bonnet appears to be the next step for space travel, as Rolls Royce took to Twitter to announce their new design feature.

A "Micro-Reactor" may prove to be the next step as the car looks ready to take drivers into space and beyond.

Rolls Royce released a brief statement and a closer look at the "Rolls Royce Micro-Reactor" on Twitter, where they boasted the new engine would "withstand extreme conditions".

They wrote: "A Rolls-Royce Micro-Reactor is designed to use an inherently safe and extremely robust fuel form.

"Each uranium particle is encapsulated in multiple protective layers that act as a containment system, allowing it to withstand extreme conditions."

Their latest entry into the space race would see their flagship car stuffed with a micro-reactor

More: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/tech/news/rolls-royce-prepare-nuclear-car-29170492

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Brits going to Mars?

That's up there with Mexico's efforts.....

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
IF anyone is considering space travel in cars they just MIGHT want to take a few things beyond engine power into consideration.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
IF anyone is considering space travel in cars they just MIGHT want to take a few things beyond engine power into consideration.
LEGROOM!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis