Author Topic: James O’Keefe Is on Paid Leave From Project Veritas  (Read 3972 times)

Offline Kamaji

Re: James O’Keefe Is on Paid Leave From Project Veritas
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2023, 05:29:24 pm »
A coup against O'Keefe?

That is about the dumbest thing I have ever heard.  O'Keefe is Project Vertias.  It's his brainchild, tactics, contacts, and networks.  Without him, they are history.  He ought just let it play out, and start anew, with new underwriting. 

This is 10 levels of dumb, if you ask me.

If PV has been infiltrated by liberals, that may very well be their end-game - destruction of PV.

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2023, 06:03:06 pm »
Twitter thread on the subject with interesting tidbits (especially with regards to COO Hinckley).

https://twitter.com/OldRowSwig/status/1623528200486649856

Offline Polly Ticks

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2023, 06:33:40 pm »
I go where James goes...

Any organization that is not 100% conservative slowly goes liberal... and that ticks me off.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2023, 05:10:38 pm »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2023, 05:19:55 pm »
Tim Pool
@Timcast
BREAKING: @TimcastNews has obtained the letter from Veritas Employees stating grievances over @JamesOKeefeIII.
Interestingly a note says that many signees never witnessed or experienced any abuse.
A Source refutes the claims implying its a coup.
2:19 PM · Feb 9, 2023More

Sounds like PV let a liberal fox into the henhouse, and that person now is trying to destroy everything O'Keefe created.

From above's press release , out of the about 10 scenarios we speculated about, I thinking and guessing that @mountaineer won the office pool, and this  is the smoking gun. 

I hope the culprit has walked the plank.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2023, 05:30:24 pm »

From above's press release , out of the about 10 scenarios we speculated about, I thinking and guessing that @mountaineer won the office pool, and this  is the smoking gun. 

I hope the culprit has walked the plank.

:thumbsup:

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2023, 08:23:42 pm »
Interesting that the PV letter/statement today mentions JO'K being forced to take time off, and then never definitely says if he is in or out of the organization currently, one way or the other.

It's very carefully written.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2023, 08:25:39 pm »
Interesting that the PV letter/statement today mentions JO'K being forced to take time off, and then never definitely says if he is in or out of the organization currently, one way or the other.

It's very carefully written.

@Timber Rattler

In the third paragraph (counting the first sentence as the first paragraph as well), the letter states "James has not been removed from Project Veritas."

I would say that's fairly definitive.

Offline Timber Rattler

« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2023, 08:32:52 pm »
@Timber Rattler

In the third paragraph (counting the first sentence as the first paragraph as well), the letter states "James has not been removed from Project Veritas."

I would say that's fairly definitive.

I don't know...having worked with lawyers on and off myself through the years, "has not been removed" sounds somewhat slippery to me.

So where is he?
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2023, 08:48:36 pm »
I don't know...having worked with lawyers on and off myself through the years, "has not been removed" sounds somewhat slippery to me.

So where is he?

If he was an officer or director before the current kerfuffle, and he hasn't been removed, then he is still in the same position he is in now.

TBPH, if allegations of misconduct have been made, it would only make sense to have him take a few days off away from the office - and away from the alleged complainants - for the board to make an investigation.  That doesn't, however, ipso facto mean that he has been removed from office or otherwise relieved of his duties.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2023, 09:07:12 pm »
If he was an officer or director before the current kerfuffle, and he hasn't been removed, then he is still in the same position he is in now.

TBPH, if allegations of misconduct have been made, it would only make sense to have him take a few days off away from the office - and away from the alleged complainants - for the board to make an investigation.  That doesn't, however, ipso facto mean that he has been removed from office or otherwise relieved of his duties.

I mentioned several posts ago that James O'Keefe is PV.  If this silly coup would have worked, all he would had to do is find new under-writers, call his new organziation Project "Up Yours", and had identical success.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2023, 09:34:52 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2023, 10:40:22 pm »
I mentioned several posts ago that James O'Keefe is PV.  If this silly coup would have worked, all he would had to do is find new under-writers, call his new organziation Project "Up Yours", and had identical success.

Most likely.

Offline Timber Rattler

« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2023, 10:41:26 pm »
Here's a Twitter thread on the matter...looks like I'm not the only one who's suspicious.  Perhaps the coup attempt failed and PV is in damage control mode now?  So why is J'oK not the one making these statements if all is well?

https://twitter.com/Project_Veritas/status/1625904035705368588/photo/1

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2023, 11:19:51 pm »
Here's a Twitter thread on the matter...looks like I'm not the only one who's suspicious.  Perhaps the coup attempt failed and PV is in damage control mode now?  So why is J'oK not the one making these statements if all is well?

https://twitter.com/Project_Veritas/status/1625904035705368588/photo/1

Perhaps to avoid even the appearance of a conflict of interest.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2023, 05:02:16 pm »
ReporterMcCabe
@NeilWMcCabe2
Exclusive: @JamesOKeefeIII, my friend and former boss at @Project_Veritas, just read his resignation letter to his former team and board members at their Mamaroneck, N.Y. headquarters. James will make his own way—as he always has before. @OANN
11:48 AM · Feb 20, 2023

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2023, 05:07:50 pm »
ReporterMcCabe
@NeilWMcCabe2
Exclusive: @JamesOKeefeIII, my friend and former boss at @Project_Veritas, just read his resignation letter to his former team and board members at their Mamaroneck, N.Y. headquarters. James will make his own way—as he always has before. @OANN

Interesting.  Project Veritas - but not its spirit - will collapse; its spirit will continue in another form.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2023, 05:11:19 pm »
ReporterMcCabe
@NeilWMcCabe2

Wow
For all you've given Lord, I stand amazed.
Salvation covers me, forever changed!
In all I could not be, You met every need!
My sin, my broken life, Your cross, Your sacrifice
My hopelessness, my shame, Your faithfulness,  Your grace
The greatest mystery, Your awesome love for me.

Offline DB

« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2023, 05:18:58 pm »
So there is still nothing on what actually happened?

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2023, 05:42:42 pm »
O'Keefe just flopped his junk on the table.

Just checked the PV twitter and website, and there is no mention of O'Keefe resigning.  The website still has all their stuff up about O'Keefe, so it looks like this caught them by surprise, and my guess this is something the Board as a whole neither wanted nor anticipated.  Likely some internal power play to reduce his authority, and he called their bluff by resigning.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2023, 05:53:42 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2023, 06:23:10 pm »
I believe  timcast.com has the story.

Offline Timber Rattler

« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2023, 06:56:42 pm »
I believe  timcast.com has the story.

Conflicting reports about whether he voluntarily resigned or was fired (or told to resign or else):

https://timcast.com/news/james-okeefe-out-from-project-veritas-after-being-placed-on-paid-leave-by-the-board/

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #48 on: February 20, 2023, 06:58:27 pm »
BREAKING VIDEO: James O'Keefe addresses Project Veritas staff as he exits from the organization he founded following a high-profile board dispute. "Our mission continues on. I'm not done. The mission will perhaps take on a new name..."

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1627743289033240576

Offline Timber Rattler

« Reply #49 on: February 20, 2023, 07:01:12 pm »
Wow.  PV is toast now.