Author Topic: The Baby Formula Shortage Crisis Continues  (Read 412 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
The Baby Formula Shortage Crisis Continues
« on: February 09, 2023, 01:44:34 am »
Legal Insurrection by Leslie Eastman Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Meanwhile, the FDA will undergo an overhaul in the wake of the shortage and the DOJ is launching a criminal investigation into the Michigan plant at center of crisis.

Late last year, my colleague Mary Chastain reported that industry experts thought the baby formula shortage would continue to spring 2023.

As we approach the spring, the formula shortage crisis appears to continue.

It has been more than one year since the initial crisis pertaining to the baby formula shortage around the nation, and not much has changed. Today, the issue continues to make its impact as parents find themselves walking up and down aisles of empty shelves, looking for the formula they need to feed their infants.

Meanwhile, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) will undergo an overhaul due to the nation’s baby formula shortage, but no one at the agency will be reassigned or fired.

[Commissioner Robert Califf] announced a “new, transformative vision” for the agency which will consolidate the regulators responsible for food safety under a new “Human Foods Program.” However, this general restructuring of FDA agency components did not come with a specific plan to address the problems identified by an internal FDA review that hindered its response to the infant formula shortage. Additionally, when asked at a press conference, the commissioner said there were no plans to fire or reassign anyone involved for the agency’s failures.

“But the short answer is no one’s going to be reassigned or fired because of the infant formula situation,” Califf told reporters, according to Politico.

More: https://legalinsurrection.com/2023/02/the-baby-formula-shortage-crisis-continues/

Offline Kamaji

Re: The Baby Formula Shortage Crisis Continues
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2023, 03:17:39 am »
Seriously?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2023, 03:59:54 am »
Grocery stores and department stores like Walmart are still having a lot of shelf empty space issues. Look closely, and see how the stores are camoflaging shelf space with prodcut to give the impression shelves are full.

Also, I am noticing our era of having a plethora of choices within products is eroding pretty quickly.  This whole phenmomeon is a double whammy of COVID and infrastructual supply chain disruptors, plus Joe Biden's overall policies that are in general destroying our economy.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2023, 01:02:26 pm »
I have noticed a lot of full front rows with little behind them, giving the illusion the shelf is stocked. Also products taking up more than their space to make it appear that the shelves are full, even though it's fewer products. And holes in what's for sale.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis