Author Topic: Reality Breaks Through As Female-to-Male Trans Swimmer Starts Competing on Men’s Team  (Read 427 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Reality Breaks Through As Female-to-Male Trans Swimmer Starts Competing on Men’s Team
What could possibly account for Henig’s plunge from top-ranked female swimmer to mediocre "male"?
January 11, 2023 by Robert Spencer 1 Comment

Lia Thomas did it, so why can’t Iszac Henig? Lia is the University of Pennsylvania swimmer who performed indifferently on the men’s team and then proclaimed that he was a woman. Competing on the women’s team, lo and behold, suddenly he became a championship swimmer, breaking records left and right and winning an NCAA swimming championship. It was the strength he got from being transgender and enduring bigotry and hate, right? So we should expect that Iszac Henig, who used to be a female swimmer and now says she is a male, would perform at the same stellar level, right? Well, it didn’t quite turn out that way. It turns out that in the cases of both Thomas and Henig, biological reality can’t simply be wished away.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/reality-breaks-through-as-female-to-male-trans-swimmer-starts-competing-on-mens-team/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
She/he is no good now because of the sexism of global warming, as we all know. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
She/he is no good now because of the sexism of global warming, as we all know. :whistle:
More misogynistic patriarchy, no doubt. Oh!, and Climate Change.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

More misogynistic patriarchy, no doubt. Oh!, and Climate Change.

Just wait... All the actual male swimmers will have to compete with a cinder block tied to one leg... But to make it fair, they can choose which leg.  :whistle:

Offline rustynail

Female-to-Male Trans Swimmer Starts Competing on Men’s Team
                                                                                                   That takes balls.

Offline Kamaji

Female-to-Male Trans Swimmer Starts Competing on Men’s Team
                                                                                                   That takes balls.

:mauslaff:

Offline mountaineer

Just curious, has anyone checked in with "Lia" lately to see if he's still pretending to be a girl? Or was that just for swim season?
Report: Lia Thomas Exposed ‘Male Genitalia’ in Locker Room Following Swim Meet
Dylan Gwinn
9 Feb 2023

Riley Gaines, a former 12-time All-American and SEC champion swimmer for Kentucky, says that transgender swimmer Lia Thomas “dropped his Pants” and exposed “male genitalia” in the women’s locker room following swim meets.

Recalling her uneasiness after being forced to change in front of a man, Gaines told Fox News she wants the  NCAA to establish separate locker rooms and changing areas for transgender athletes.

“We were not forewarned beforehand that we would be sharing a locker room with Lia,” Gaines explained. “We did not give our consent, they did not ask for our consent, but in that locker room, we turned around, and there’s a 6’4″ biological man dropping his pants and watching us undress, and we were exposed to male genitalia.”

Gaines continued, “That, to me, was worse than the competition piece. Not even probably a year, two years ago, this would have been considered some form of sexual assault, voyeurism. But now, not even are they just allowing it to happen, it’s almost as if these large organizations are encouraging it to happen.” ...
Breitbart
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org