Author Topic: Did you feel disrespected by Biden’s speech?  (Read 388 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Did you feel disrespected by Biden’s speech?
« on: February 08, 2023, 06:20:59 pm »
Email from: Speaker McCarthy

Biden just spent an hour LYING to you and working class patriots everywhere about the state of our nation.

The Chinese are brazenly flying spy balloons over our country

The border remains open and the wall remains unfinished.

Illegal border crossings are at an all time high and Fentanyl is pouring into our country by the metric ton.

Inflation is skyrocketing and people are struggling to feed their families.

Having sat three feet away as Biden spouted his lies, I am more motivated than ever to STOP Biden’s agenda and I’m not waiting a minute longer to start and neither should you.

Right now, the liberal media is spinning this speech as a major success for Joe and the Democrats and they will raise MILLIONS so they can continue running this country into the ground.

As Speaker of the House, I am standing against Joe Biden and the Democrats but I can’t do this alone. If Biden's speech sickened you like it sickened me, I need you stand with me to save our great nation.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Did you feel disrespected by Biden’s speech?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2023, 07:05:02 pm »
Only thing he didn't do is whip out a pistol like Tommy from Goodfellas and start shooting Republicans.
The Republic is lost.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2023, 07:07:33 pm »
Speech was blathering flatulence based on the soundbites I saw.

Hard to be disrespected based on the nonsensical shit he shared. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2023, 07:33:57 pm »
He disrespects me every time he opens his trap.  This is nothing new.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2023, 08:10:39 pm »
I didn't watch, listen, nor read what Biden spewed last night.

I'm diametrically opposed to Biden's Global Climate Change agenda.  It's a direct threat to American energy security.  I still remember the energy shortages of the late 1970s.

The Strategic Petroleum Reserve exists to fuel the military and strategic industries in the advent of a severe petroleum shortage.  It was not meant to be an energy piggy bank to subsidize dangerous domestic energy policy into the 2024 Elections cycle.

Biden will not get any "Unity" from me, man.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2023, 08:17:11 pm »
I didn't watch, listen, nor read what Biden spewed last night.

I'm diametrically opposed to Biden's Global Climate Change agenda.  It's a direct threat to American energy security.  I still remember the energy shortages of the late 1970s.

The Strategic Petroleum Reserve exists to fuel the military and strategic industries in the advent of a severe petroleum shortage.  It was not meant to be an energy piggy bank to subsidize dangerous domestic energy policy into the 2024 Elections cycle.

Biden will not get any "Unity" from me, man.

I remember both energy shortages in the 70's, in '73 and '79.  The first one was because the Arab countries refused to sell us oil due to a war they started with Israel (thank Kissinger for this), and the later one was because of Carter's bungling of fuel issues.

You are correct, the one in the late seventies has the same causes as we are currently experiencing today:  bungling in the White House.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LMAO

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2023, 08:27:46 pm »
I doubt very many Americans watch this last night, and that might work in his favor
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2023, 09:00:18 pm »
He disrespects me every time he opens his trap.  This is nothing new.

:yowsa: You beat me to saying the same thing. And it isn't just him. ANY Democrat and many quasi Republicans are the same.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien