Author Topic: 10 Brand NEW Hunter Biden Breaking Stories the Nets Are Burying  (Read 167 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
10 Brand NEW Hunter Biden Breaking Stories the Nets Are Burying
« on: February 08, 2023, 04:41:14 pm »
10 Brand NEW Hunter Biden Breaking Stories the Nets Are Burying
Geoffrey Dickens
February 7th, 2023 9:58 AM
Font Size

On Wednesday, Congress begins their first public hearings on President Joe Biden’s family, including his son Hunter and his ties (revealed in his infamous laptop) to foreign companies.

These hearings give the broadcast networks a new opportunity to actually cover these new developments, especially the ones linked to Joe “Big Guy” Biden.

At NewsBusters we’ve been documenting (here, here, here, here, here, here and here) how the Big Three (ABC, CBS, NBC) news networks have been censoring the revelations from Hunter’s laptop on their evening, morning and Sunday roundtable shows.

It’s not just the salacious stories being ignored (drug use, illegal gun possession, hookers, nude photos) that would’ve been widely covered if it was a Republican President’s son. There are the more pertinent cases that put a lie to President Biden’s 2019 claim: “I’ve never spoken to my son [Hunter] about his overseas business dealings!”

The following are 10 brand new Hunter breaking stories the networks have censored:

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/geoffrey-dickens/2023/02/07/10-brand-new-hunter-biden-breaking-stories-nets-are-burying
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson