Author Topic: Accumulating Numbers Confirm Biden’s Economic Mismanagement  (Read 101 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Accumulating Numbers Confirm Biden’s Economic Mismanagement
« on: February 08, 2023, 04:27:09 pm »
Accumulating Numbers Confirm Biden’s Economic Mismanagement      
BY TIMOTHY H. LEE
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 02 2023

Biden didn’t rescue the U.S. economy, he’s gradually suffocating it.

For a man who ironically chose “No Malarkey!” as his campaign slogan, Joe Biden certainly traffics in it. 

In the latest farcical example, witness the Biden Administration repeating for weeks on loop that he “takes classified documents very seriously,” even while continuing new discoveries confirm just the opposite. 

On issues of more immediate and direct consequence for American consumers, Biden peddles a similar brand of deceit. 

Attempting to spin a lackluster quarterly economic growth report, Biden served up a generous helping of malarkey: 

Just this morning, we got some very good news about the American economy.  Every three months, the economic outlook of America is laid out in an official report, a government report on the state of the economy.  It came out today, this morning, and I’m not sure – I mean it sincerely – the news could have been any better.  Economic growth is up, stronger than experts expected, at 2.9 percent, we’re growing. 

In fact, the news was better just one report earlier, when third quarter growth registered 3.2%. 

https://cfif.org/v/index.php/commentary/43-taxes-and-economy/6197-accumulating-numbers-confirm-bidens-economic-mismanagement
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson