Author Topic: Border chief to Congress: No words to describe 'what's going on' at the southern border  (Read 170 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Border chief to Congress: No words to describe 'what's going on' at the southern border
Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas allowed four Border Patrol chiefs to testify.

By Just the News staff
Updated: February 7, 2023 - 5:12pm

Hours before President Joe Biden was to try on Tuesday to assure Americans he has a handle on border security, one of his top enforcement officers told Congress the situation was so out of control that it escapes definition.

"We went from what I would describe as 'unprecedented' to a point where I don't have the correct adjective to describe what's going on," Chief John Modlin told the House Oversight and Accountability committee.

Modlin was one of four border patrol agents to testify before the GOP-led committee.

Committee Chairman James Comer slammed the Biden administration's border policies, saying the White House has allowed the border, particularly the southwestern U.S. border, to descend into unmanageable and at times deadly chaos.

https://justthenews.com/government/oversight-hearing-comer-slams-biden-border-policy-conditions-dangerous-chaotic-and
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
"We went from what I would describe as 'unprecedented' to a point where I don't have the correct adjective to describe what's going on," Chief John Modlin told the House Oversight and Accountability committee.

Will someone PLEASE give that man a job with good retirement options,because he is now toast in the feral gooberment.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!