Author Topic: Here’s The Real ‘Long COVID’ Crisis — The One Nobody Is Talking About  (Read 151 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Here’s The Real ‘Long COVID’ Crisis — The One Nobody Is Talking About
I & I Editorial Board
February 8, 2023

The public health community is nothing if not determined to keep COVID on everyone’s mind, so much so that it is now playing up the alleged horrors of “long COVID,” the symptoms of which are vague enough that just about anyone could probably claim to have it.

There is, however, a genuine long-COVID crisis. But it has nothing to do with the virus. At least not directly. It’s the fact that Democrats used the pandemic to quietly but dramatically expand government dependency, knowing that once in place, these expansions will be hard to uproot. Republicans, naturally, were clueless about what the left was up to.

Take Medicaid. From March 2020 through October 2022, enrollment in this program exploded by more than 20 million, according to the Kaiser Family Foundation. That’s an almost 29% increase, and it came after Medicaid enrollment had been on the decline thanks to the booming economy under President Donald Trump.

The reason for the massive increase was simple: As part of its panicked COVID response, Congress essentially banned states from kicking anyone off Medicaid, even if they were no longer eligible. This provision lasted as long as there was an officially declared public health emergency. The feds gave states extra money to help cover the cost.

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2023/02/08/heres-the-real-long-covid-crisis-the-one-nobody-is-talking-about/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
This BS COVID "pandemic" has done irreparable damage all over the world and they are determined to keep that going!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien