Author Topic: Top Putin Ally Says He ‘Will Not Hide’ Intention to Invade Poland Anymore  (Read 575 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Daily Beast by Shannon Vavra 2/7/2023

“After all, after Ukraine, Poland is on the map,” Ramzan Kadyrov said before announcing what seemed to be a made-up deadline for a Russian war victory.

Ramzan Kadyrov, a key ally of Russian President Vladimir Putin, has begun rattling off threats about attacking Poland after Ukraine.

Kadyrov, the head of Chechnya, suggested Monday that Russia should “denazify and demilitarize” Poland next.

“What if, after the successful completion of the NMD, Russia begins to denazify and demilitarize the next country? After all, after Ukraine, Poland is on the map! I will not hide that I personally have such an intention,” Kadyrov said on Telegram. “I personally have such an intention, and I have repeatedly stated that the fight against Satanism should continue throughout Europe and, first of all, on the territory of Poland.”

Kadyrov warned Tuesday that the time has come for the West to fall to its knees before Russia, predicting that the so-called “special military operation” in Ukraine, would be over by the end of 2023.

“The special [military] operation will be over before the end of this year. European countries will admit they have been wrong, the West will fall to its knees, and, as usual, European countries will have to cooperate with the Russian Federation in all spheres,” Kadyrov said, according to TASS. “There should not and will never be an alternative to that.”

More: https://www.thedailybeast.com/top-putin-ally-ramzan-kadyrov-says-he-will-not-hide-intention-to-invade-poland-anymore

Offline Kamaji

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Writing checks with your mouth your butt can't cash.
The Republic is lost.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Think the Uke's hate ruskies, can you imagine how Poland would respond?

And the firepower they have?  Good luck finding soliders to go there.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
That changes things, hit Poland and I will send funds personally even if I have to do a dang bake sale. I like them dang Polish, they are one of the only countries in Europe that understands that communism sucks.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2023, 09:10:09 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Funny how history repeats itself.  It was the attack on Poland that launched WWII.  Russia attacks Poland and it is WWIII.  Guaranteed.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Think the Uke's hate ruskies, can you imagine how Poland would respond?

And the firepower they have? Good luck finding soliders to go there.

@catfish1957

The neo-Soviets don't ask for volunteers. They pick up new "recruits" by snatching them off the streets and giving them a choice of putting on a uniform for a couple of years,or go to a labor camp for life.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Funny how history repeats itself.  It was the attack on Poland that launched WWII.  Russia attacks Poland and it is WWIII.  Guaranteed.

@jafo2010

Putin prefers WW-3 to leaving office in disgrace.

Will no one in Russia take that fool out before he starts WW-3 to feed his ego?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!