Author Topic: Trump posts photos of Ron DeSantis allegedly partying with high school girls  (Read 5817 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Trump posts photos of Ron DeSantis allegedly partying with high school girls
« Reply #100 on: February 09, 2023, 09:56:55 pm »
Anyone want to take bets on how long it takes for the string of bimbos to come forward to offer wholly unprovable, salacious 'witness' to bolster this scurrilous claim?

The New York Times interviewed DeSantis's former colleagues and students months ago.

Offline berdie

Re: Trump posts photos of Ron DeSantis allegedly partying with high school girls
« Reply #101 on: February 09, 2023, 10:01:59 pm »
The New York Times interviewed DeSantis's former colleagues and students months ago.

I, for one, always believe everything I read in the NYT. :laugh: My second go to paper is the WaPo.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #102 on: February 09, 2023, 10:07:23 pm »
If he was mini-Tump, I sure as hell wouldn't be voting for him.

Same here.   He's about as far as you can get from Trump in many, many ways.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #103 on: February 09, 2023, 10:10:19 pm »

To include the only way that matters... Far, far to the right.  happy77

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #104 on: February 09, 2023, 10:11:54 pm »
He's proving he is a one trick pony, he told blatant lies about Cruz which his acolytes sucked up as if it was manna from Heaven and he's dumb enough to believe that people are dumb enough(well some are) to by his bullshi, er, lies again. What Trump just may accomplish is pushing DeSantis to run, and he may be very sorry this happens. I know that his unfiltered , juvenile comments are pushing me away from voting for him.
Agreed. This is the classic unforced error.

Without picking this fight, he had reasonably good status among right leaning non-worshipers, despite COVID and a couple of other policy errors. While COVID can (and should) be laid at Fauci's and other doorsteps, this whole thing with DeSantis is unnecessary, provocational, and unnecessarily divisive. Left alone, DeSantis said he wasn't interested in running. Now, he might, which leaves a split on the non-Biden side that will serve no one. Especially with the 'greatest fraud machine in the history of our country' to beat, one which has only a couple scratches in the paint compared to the damage that should be, have been, and should be being done to disable that vote fraud apparatus.

For those who don't believe that fraud was a deciding factor in critical elections, there is enough evidence that it was occurring, nonwithstanding the outcome, and I have to ask just how much dog crap is acceptable in your soup? Because every fraudulent vote counted is a pinch of dog crap in the electoral soup. Enough pinches and you forget the original flavor was chicken noodle.
Back to TRUMP. What needs be done is accent the positives, accent restoration of American Greatness, especially after the disaster in DC right now, and push to clean house with lots of shiny new faces in administrative positions, not a fringe element clown show and corruption.
Going after DeSantis reeks of someone who needlessly alienates potential allies when he should be working to set up something that can counter the GOPe machine and the Democrats, too.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

« Reply #105 on: February 09, 2023, 10:14:37 pm »

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

« Reply #106 on: February 09, 2023, 10:16:19 pm »

I, for one, always believe everything I read in the NYT. :laugh: My second go to paper is the WaPo.

Here's a link to the NYT article.  Can't see a thing in there that suggests he ever behaved inappropriately with students, though there does seem to be some resentment from leftist students that he was conservative.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/11/05/us/desantis-high-school-teacher-georgia.html

Worth noting that the NYT dropped this "bombshell" article on the Friday before the election, and then DeSantis earned the largest margin of victory ever by a Florida gubernatorial candidate.

If the NYT could have written a more damaging article, it would have.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2023, 03:17:00 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

« Reply #107 on: February 09, 2023, 10:17:22 pm »

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

« Reply #108 on: February 09, 2023, 10:19:12 pm »

Going after DeSantis reeks of someone who needlessly alienates potential allies when he should be working to set up something that can counter the GOPe machine and the Democrats, too.

On the bright side, my guess is that he'll alienate fewer potential allies moving forward...if only because he doesn't have that many left anymore.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

« Reply #109 on: February 09, 2023, 10:23:27 pm »

He's young, well-read, mentally and verbally disciplined, has developed a capable, loyal staff, has shown the ability to build political alliances, doesn't commit unforced errors, and is wicked smart.

Everything Trump is not.

And I agree he's a much more consistent conservative than is Trump.

« Last Edit: February 09, 2023, 10:25:36 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #110 on: February 09, 2023, 10:25:37 pm »
He's young, well-read, mentally and verbally disciplined, has developed a capable, loyal staff, has shown the ability to build political alliances, doesn't commit unforced errors, and is wicked smart.

Everything Trump is not.

That's right too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #111 on: February 09, 2023, 10:37:23 pm »
You don't think the democrats have a treasure trove of information on DeSantis?  Also interesting.

What's interesting is how fast you changed the subject to Rat trolls.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

« Reply #112 on: February 09, 2023, 10:43:47 pm »
What's interesting is how fast you changed the subject to Rat trolls.

Gosh, @Cyber Liberty   Sorry if my post wasn't clear.  My point is Trump doesn't need to "troll" for information on DeSantis ----- that's what democrats are for.   :laugh:

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #114 on: February 09, 2023, 11:08:11 pm »
Gosh, @Cyber Liberty   Sorry if my post wasn't clear.  My point is Trump doesn't need to "troll" for information on DeSantis ----- that's what democrats are for.   :laugh:
And yet there is Trump again doing his damndest to drive away supporters with his tired schoolyard crap, what worked for him in the past...is past!

« Reply #115 on: February 10, 2023, 04:28:08 am »
And yet there is Trump again doing his damndest to drive away supporters with his tired schoolyard crap, what worked for him in the past...is past!

88devil

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #116 on: February 10, 2023, 07:43:57 pm »

I can't wait for the articles in the National Enquirer and reported on unchallenged on Fox News that DeSantis' father was in the plot to kill Kennedy.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #117 on: February 10, 2023, 07:45:37 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

You know, I'm getting rather tired of you asking questions of other people but consistently refusing to address any of their responses or questions posed to you.  I am not going to play that game any longer.

She's been doing that the entire 8 years I've been here.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #118 on: February 11, 2023, 03:58:02 am »
I can't wait for the articles in the National Enquirer and reported on unchallenged on Fox News that DeSantis' father was in the plot to kill Kennedy.
Well DeSantis is of Italian heritage so the mob/mafia tie to the assassination should be right in line with Trumps M.O.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #119 on: February 11, 2023, 04:06:16 am »
@Right_in_Virginia

You know, I'm getting rather tired of you asking questions of other people but consistently refusing to address any of their responses or questions posed to you.

That's been her MO for a very long while.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Idiot

« Reply #120 on: February 11, 2023, 04:14:07 am »
That's been her MO for a very long while.
I hate to put anyone on ignore, but she's about there.

« Reply #121 on: February 11, 2023, 05:11:04 am »
She's been doing that the entire 8 years I've been here.

In my own defense @txradioguy ----  Many of the questions are either an absurd non-sequitur to change a point or subject I've introduced to the discussion or an effort to goad me into a deeper conflict. I shy away --- actually run from --- those whenever possible.

I try to treat each question seriously, and as most know, I am not shy about answering ---- when appropriate and serves a serious purpose.   But, my red lines are in the previous paragraph.

One last thought about this:. It really is both disrespectful and unkind to gossip about a fellow Briefer. If you could resist this urge and convince your compatriots to do the same, I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

cc:. @Cyber Liberty

Offline DB

« Reply #122 on: February 11, 2023, 05:16:53 am »
In my own defense @txradioguy ----  Many of the questions are either an absurd non-sequitur to change a point or subject I've introduced to the discussion or an effort to goad me into a deeper conflict. I shy away --- actually run from --- those whenever possible.

I try to treat each question seriously, and as most know, I am not shy about answering ---- when appropriate and serves a serious purpose.   But, my red lines are in the previous paragraph.

One last thought about this:. It really is both disrespectful and unkind to gossip about a fellow Briefer. If you could resist this urge and convince your compatriots to do the same, I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

cc:. @Cyber Liberty

It is also disrespectful to make ethical charges against people without any evidence other than it gores your opponent.

« Reply #123 on: February 11, 2023, 05:31:15 am »
It is also disrespectful to make ethical charges against people without any evidence other than it gores your opponent.

I didn't do that @DB

I hope you're not confusing asking a question about a political philosophy with personally denigrating a fellow member.  :crossed:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #124 on: February 11, 2023, 06:38:55 am »

This coming from the queen of non-sequiturs.  (See Paul Ryan photos above).

Of course the "questions" posed to you are not non-sequiturs, but are instead direct inquiries to the statement you posted - inquiries which you continue to ignore.  Here is a quick review:

Do you know the whole story here?

Where is the evidence that he was their teacher at the time this picture was taken, and that they were drinking alcohol?

You claim facts not in evidence. That's the start of the problem.

It has been pointed out to you repeatedly in this thread that there is no evidence of when that picture was taken, what was being drunk, who provided any alcohol, how old those females were, or any of the other context. You have repeatedly have ignored those responses and kept asking your "When did DeSantis stop beating his wife" questions.

It should be clear that the inquiries posted to you are directly connected to the claim you made.  So in addressing your claim, what evidence do you have that the women in the photo were students, that DeSantis was their teacher, that the women were underage, or that any of them besides the one were drinking?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-