Author Topic: Trump posts photos of Ron DeSantis allegedly partying with high school girls  (Read 5717 times)

Offline cato potatoe

Honestly, from the background that has come out, it was after graduation, and he was probably invited to the class party and made a courtesy appearance.   Looks to me like a "Let's go take a picture with Mr. DeSantis" moment.  No claim he provided any alcohol or hit on any of the girls.  A complete nothing, but the same type of sleaze the Democrats tried to use against Kavanaugh.

Seems you are correct, based on the information we have.  The Florida dems passed on this.  Too bad Donald lacks the discernment of Andrew Gillum.  I guess his credit with David Pecker dried up, so he had to transform his personal account into a tabloid.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Bear in mind that the damage is already done. His true believers are already split against DeSantis - And we will hear this over and over again, just as the lies told about Cruz spoiled him.

It does not matter if it is true or not.

Just read any Tweet by Laura Loomer.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Hey Orange dufous.....   

That '16 kind of shit doesn't play here around here any more. GFY.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Polly Ticks

Side note - when I open this thread, Avast gives me a "threat secured" message (see attachment).

Also, is there anyway to find out who is the moderator of a specific sub-forum?

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Also, is there anyway to find out who is the moderator of a specific sub-forum?
@Polly Ticks

Ask me in a PM, and I'll look it up. Also, Category Mods are listed on the Cats when you go to the Cat from the TBR home page.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Polly Ticks

@Polly Ticks

Ask me in a PM, and I'll look it up. Also, Category Mods are listed on the Cats when you go to the Cat from the TBR home page.

Thank you.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline DefiantMassRINO

1.) Have any of those women accused Ron DeSantis of rape or sexual assault?

2.) Have any of those women accused DeSantis of grabbing them by the poonannner?

3.) Did Putin's Internet Research Bureau troll those pics for Trump?

4.) Looks like DeSantis is a perfectly healthy and normal heterosexual male.
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline LMAO

Actually, Trump’s behavior in the last several months is actually a good thing.

It gives more and more people a chance to really scrutinize him over other candidates and find him lacking versus him getting the nomination and behaving like this

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

Hey Orange dufous.....   

That '16 kind of shit doesn't play here around here any more. GFY.

Exactly

Especially when we may possibly get better choices in 2024
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online roamer_1

Actually, Trump’s behavior in the last several months is actually a good thing.

It gives more and more people a chance to really scrutinize him over other candidates and find him lacking versus him getting the nomination and behaving like this

I can't see where his behavior has changed at all - I think it is more about folks taking off their orange colored glasses.... finally.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
I can't see where his behavior has changed at all - I think it is more about folks taking off their orange colored glasses.... finally.

I think it's the realization that there is no hope of him ever changing/maturing.

Online roamer_1

I think it's the realization that there is no hope of him ever changing/maturing.

Well, to me, considering his age, I thought that was baked in.  :shrug: :beer:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Got to siightly disagree.  Seems the implosion is pretty dramatic.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online roamer_1

Got to siightly disagree.  Seems the implosion is pretty dramatic.

Alright I guess. But no one has ever accused Tumpy of being anything other than dramatic.  :shrug:

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
1.) Have any of those women accused Ron DeSantis of rape or sexual assault?

2.) Have any of those women accused DeSantis of grabbing them by the poonannner?

3.) Did Putin's Internet Research Bureau troll those pics for Trump?

4.) Looks like DeSantis is a perfectly healthy and normal heterosexual male.

Which begs the question: can a perfectly healthy and normal heterosexual male get elected in this day and age?

Offline berdie

This how you handle Trump.

Today DeSantis was asked about Trump implying he was a groomer. His response "I spend my time delivering results for the people of Florida and fighting against Joe Biden," the Florida governor said. "That's how I spend my time. I don't spend my time trying to smear other Republicans."

:patriot:

Trumps response will be, release more pictures.

A perfect response. Maybe Trump should go to the School of DeSantis responses.

I know that Trump doesn't believe this, but this drives a lot of voters away. Well, maybe not the true believers. In 2016, he had no record to run on so he denigrated his opponents. I didn't agree, but I got what he was doing. He now has a positive record that he could point to. He could align with other powerful (DeSantis, etc) Pubs and possibly wipe the board .

Although this would empower him...he is so insecure he has to degrade those that could help him.

My assessment...the boy just ain't that bright.

Offline mountaineer

DeSantis rebuts Trump’s ‘groomer’ attack, insists he doesn’t ‘smear other Republicans’
by Ryan King, Breaking News Reporter
February 08, 2023 04:32 PM

Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) brushed off former President Donald Trump's fiery screed against him while adhering to his playbook and avoiding a slugfest with his potential 2024 foe.

On Tuesday, Trump flashed an uncorroborated photo that purported to show DeSantis drinking with students during a teaching gig he had in his early 20s. Trump insinuated he was grooming high school girls in a series of fiery Truth Social posts. But, DeSantis again refused to take the bate.

"I'd just say this: I spend my time delivering results for the people of Florida and fighting against Joe Biden," DeSantis told reporters Wednesday to applause from onlookers.

"I don't spend my time trying to smear other Republicans," He said.  ...
Washington Examiner
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Which begs the question: can a perfectly healthy and normal heterosexual male get elected in this day and age?

Just to be clear @massadvj   ---. a high school teacher drinking with his (or her) underage high school students is now okay?

Offline Idiot

Just to be clear @massadvj   ---. a high school teacher drinking with his (or her) underage high school students is now okay?
Do you know the whole story here?  Didn't think so...

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
That assumes it's not deepfake.

Which, at this point, given the extremely dubious origins of the image from a troll account on Trump's own platform, is hard for me to believe.

His team faked that picture. And that's why as long as he is alive and capable of communicating, he's a danger and a menace to society.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Kamaji

Wow.  You are well and truly desperate.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Wow.  You are well and truly desperate.
I would like to see any and all financial compensation @Right_in_Virginia is receiving to shill for Trump, because it's the only explanation I can find for this kind of consistent behavior and sycophantry.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Don't forget...  Back in '16 the Trump/Pecker/Stone slime machine had (among other lies) Cruz' wife theatening to jump off a bridge in a crazed rage.

I put the "believability" factor on this story at this point about a "2" out of 10.

Offline DB

The man is simply toxic.

You'd have to be fool to think he'll change.

Online roamer_1

I put the "believability" factor on this story at this point about a "2" out of 10.

And that well within the statistical margin of error...

Typical Tumpian dirt farming.