Author Topic: Trump posts photos of Ron DeSantis allegedly partying with high school girls  (Read 5774 times)

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
He would never do such a thing!' Trump posts photos of Ron DeSantis allegedly partying with high school girls as a teacher as he ramps up attacks on Republican rival

Donald Trump, who ripped through the 2016 presidential field with attacks on his rivals, reposted images of a young Ron DeSantis allegedly partying with high school teens and adding his own mocking commentary.

The post linked to a Truth Social Account that grabbed a digital image of a young man with a bowl haircut who appears to be DeSantis surrounded by three young women.

One of them, who has her arm around the now-Florida governor, is smiling and appears to be holding a brown glass bottle.

The hit comes as DeSantis has been rising in the polls and lining up influential supporters.

To drive home the point, Trump also re-posted a message by a user named Dong-Chan Lee, who wrote that 'Ron DeSantis was having a "drink" party with his students when he was a high school teacher. Having drinks with underage girls and cuddling with them certainly look pretty gross and ephebophiliaesque,' a term relating to attraction to adolescents.

'No way?' wrote Trump on Tuesday.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11724111/Trump-posts-photos-Ron-DeSantis-allegedly-drinking-high-school-girls.html?ito=native_share_article-nativemenubutton

So obviously, there zero evidence that any of those girls are underage - look more like college girls.  But it is enlightening to see what Trump is willing to say about a Republican governor just to try to get an edge in the primaries.

Of course, it'll just backfire and drive more people away from Trump.   What I think is most interesting is that Trump doesn't seem to realize that.

« Last Edit: February 07, 2023, 11:20:14 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Online Lando Lincoln

Of course, it'll just backfire and drive more people away from Trump.   What I think is most interesting is that Trump doesn't seem to realize that.

Yep
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Trump must really be desperate.  The horn dog President is one stupid sob.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Idiot

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11724111/Trump-posts-photos-Ron-DeSantis-allegedly-drinking-high-school-girls.html?ito=native_share_article-nativemenubutton

So obviously, there zero evidence that any of those girls are underage - look more like college girls.  But it is enlightening to see what Trump is willing to say about a Republican governor just to try to get an edge in the primaries.

Just when you think Trump can't go any lower, he out does himself. @Right_in_Virginia you should be proud....NOT!

Offline Kamaji

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
He's only highlighting why he shouldn't run again.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online roamer_1

Bear in mind that the damage is already done. His true believers are already split against DeSantis - And we will hear this over and over again, just as the lies told about Cruz spoiled him.

It does not matter if it is true or not.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Bear in mind that the damage is already done. His true believers are already split against DeSantis - And we will hear this over and over again, just as the lies told about Cruz spoiled him.

It does not matter if it is true or not.

And if he goes with the same bullshit strategy he did in 2016 it ensures another Biden term.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Online roamer_1

And if he goes with the same bullshit strategy he did in 2016 it ensures another Biden term.

I don't think he has the poop to get it done. Especially starting this early. He is basically a shock jock. His shtick works best in the heat of the moment... With a year and a half head start, folks are going to continue to get plenty sick of his manipulations way before everyone else even jumps in.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I don't think he has the poop to get it done. Especially starting this early. He is basically a shock jock. His shtick works best in the heat of the moment... With a year and a half head start, folks are going to continue to get plenty sick of his manipulations way before everyone else even jumps in.

I think it will depend on who in the MSM and on social media start amplifying what he's saying and doing.

Online roamer_1

I think it will depend on who in the MSM and on social media start amplifying what he's saying and doing.

Oh, I know... And he does not have to have a platform - He will do exactly what he did last time. He will work to make every other contender non-viable. That makes him the only viable candidate, regardless of his awful record and phony promises.

And if that's the case, faced with a Democrat, most everybody here will vote for him anyway.

That's how it will go... I just don't think he has the poop to win it.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Of all people doing this...Trump was inundated with crap like this for years and should know how it feels...now he does it to another Republican... 9999hair out0000
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Oh, I know... And he does not have to have a platform - He will do exactly what he did last time. He will work to make every other contender non-viable. That makes him the only viable candidate, regardless of his awful record and phony promises.

And if that's the case, faced with a Democrat, most everybody here will vote for him anyway.

That's how it will go... I just don't think he has the poop to win it.

I hope that that Conservatives are a little wiser this time and don't fall for his BS and "lock her up" promises designed only to get applause from a crowd.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Of all people doing this...Trump was inundated with crap like this for years and should know how it feels...now he does it to another Republican... 9999hair out0000

One thing about Trump.  He is as dumb as they come.   

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

That's because he's about one thing and one thing only...himself.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
He's proving he is a one trick pony, he told blatant lies about Cruz which his acolytes sucked up as if it was manna from Heaven and he's dumb enough to believe that people are dumb enough(well some are) to by his bullshi, er, lies again. What Trump just may accomplish is pushing DeSantis to run, and he may be very sorry this happens. I know that his unfiltered , juvenile comments are pushing me away from voting for him.

Offline cato potatoe

Okay … DeSantis was 23.  He should not have partied with students.  Is this all Donnie has?  Dude was taking rides on the Lolita Express.  Not that his fanatics care. 

Online The_Reader_David

He's proving he is a one trick pony, ... he's dumb enough to believe that people are dumb enough(well some are) to by his bullshi, er, lies again....

You had it right the first time.  As Harry G. Frankfurt defined the term, in his charming little book On Bullsh**, bullsh** is saying whatever is expedient without regard to the truth or falsity of the statement.  To lie, you need to know that what you are saying is false, and say it anyway for the purpose of deceiving someone.  Incidentally Frankfurt concluded his discussion having drawn the conclusion that bullsh**ing is a greater enemy of truth than lying, in as much as the liar must actually know the truth, while the bullsh**er has no regard for truth whatsoever.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2023, 01:56:42 am by The_Reader_David »
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

I think that's a very good point.  There's no shock value remaining at something you've heard 1000 times.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

Okay … DeSantis was 23.  He should not have partied with students.  Is this all Donnie has?  Dude was taking rides on the Lolita Express.  Not that his fanatics care.

Honestly, from the background that has come out, it was after graduation, and he was probably invited to the class party and made a courtesy appearance.   Looks to me like a "Let's go take a picture with Mr. DeSantis" moment.  No claim he provided any alcohol or hit on any of the girls.  A complete nothing, but the same type of sleaze the Democrats tried to use against Kavanaugh.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2023, 02:30:11 am by Maj. Bill Martin »

Online Maj. Bill Martin

Trump is a literal RINO at this point.

Online Wingnut

Trump is a literal RINO at this point.

Nah he has Jumped the shark,  No time for the Chump

Online Wingnut

This how you handle Trump.

Today DeSantis was asked about Trump implying he was a groomer. His response "I spend my time delivering results for the people of Florida and fighting against Joe Biden," the Florida governor said. "That's how I spend my time. I don't spend my time trying to smear other Republicans."

:patriot:

Trumps response will be, release more pictures.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

I used to have Trump ahead of Haley.  Not anymore.

And he's very close to "I think I'll skip that line on the ballot" in the general election.