Author Topic: Chinese company's North Dakota corn mill project struck down by Grand Forks, prompting cheers of 'US  (Read 462 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
February 7, 2023 9:58am EST
Chinese company's North Dakota corn mill project struck down by Grand Forks, prompting cheers of 'USA!'
Chinese-owned Fufeng Group paid $2.3 million to purchase North Dakota land

By Greg Norman FOXBusiness

Officials in Grand Forks, North Dakota, have voted to strike down a Chinese company's proposed corn mill after the U.S. Air Force said its proximity to a military base would pose a national security risk.

The 5-0 unanimous vote Monday night from the Grand Forks City Council surrounding the Fufeng Group project was met with cheers and chants of "USA!" from the public in attendance.

Prior to the meeting, Grand Forks Mayor Brandon Bochenski, during an interview on "The Story with Martha MacCallum," told Fox News that the city had options to "basically deny infrastructure and deny building permits.

"So they have the land, but they have no ability to build anything on it," he added.

more
https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/china-fufeng-north-dakota-corn-mill-project-halted-grand-forks-city-council
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I remember back in the 80's when the Japanese were buying up tons of real-estate like the Nakatomi Tower.  Sales of businesses and land to the CHICOMS should be prohibited.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Let's wait and see if the biden "administration" jumps in and goes to bat in defense of the Chinese company. Would be... telling...

Online DefiantMassRINO

Did the Chi-com spy balloon fly over Grand Forks?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright